Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

How about a site for just Robeson Knives? Haven't seen any specific place for them yet, though there is much discussion about this great knife. Wish we could channel all that discussion here in one place. Maybe we could show some Robeson pics here also.

Views: 3330

Replies to This Discussion

Robeson "Strawberry Bone" #623480

Just got this off Ebay Robeson #623191 - a nice tight Robeson with good snap in both blades, beautiful bone that's pocket worn - you can tell this knife was carried a lot and well cared for. A good solid knife for my Robeson Collection.

Sweet!

Yea, real sweet. Looks like a Moose pattern, to me.

Thanks Billy and Robert, it is a real sweet knife. I get excited when I get an old one in good shape, with strong snap.

I recently purchased a Robeson Grand Dad Barlow knife with strawberry handle scales. I am not sure how you date one but this one appears to be old. It's a "Vintage" knife for sure. I'll try post a picture soon. I was really amazed at how well it's made and how strong the back spring is. It's found a home in my collection.

Robert, Oh yes, I bet that is a beauty. If you get a pic or explain the stamping on it, I will try to get a date estimate on it. Those Strawberry Bone handles are great.

I just realized, I have more Robesons, than I thought. I have two fixed blades, with a picture in the group Carbon Steel Knives. I also have a Moose, in stag and a user Lockback and maybe more. I have my knives sorted two ways, by brand and by pattern. So, I over look some.

Robert, post some pics, we all would like to see those Robesons - great knives all.

Hey Ken, this is that strawberry bone Robeson I've been telling you about. The tang stamp shows that it's from 1940 to 1964. It's one strong built knife to say the least!

Robert, that is a beauty. Thanks for the pic, I love pics of good knives. And that's a good one.

If I were to choose one of these old vintage knives as a user, this would be it. I love clip points and well built knives.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service