Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

How about a site for just Robeson Knives? Haven't seen any specific place for them yet, though there is much discussion about this great knife. Wish we could channel all that discussion here in one place. Maybe we could show some Robeson pics here also.

Views: 3330

Replies to This Discussion

Here is that vintage Robeson Scout I have been promising, sorry it took so long.

Great old Robeson Robert.

Nice one! It was worth the wait, Robert!

The blade all the way to the left is not broken, it's a flat blade screw driver. It's one of my favorite Scouts.

Does anyone else have a Robeson, new are old we could take a look at? I only own 3 or 4 myself and I love each one a lot. They are all very well made.

Robert, look thru this discussion, there are lots of Robesons shown.

Yes I know, Ken. I just wondering if anyone was lucky enough to get a new/old one. I have been holding back with knife purchases until next month. It will be my birthday, so I may want a good one for it. I'll be 64 years young.....lol

Here ya go, Robert! A few of my Robesons...

Wow Ron, that brought a smile to my face. Especially those Barlow's. I love em. 

Robert,

That old brown sawcut Robie Barlow is one of the nicest knives I own. I love the old ones but the more recent ones made by Queen are sweet, too! I'm glad they put a smile on your face, my friend! And, I hope it's not too soon to wish you a Very Happy Birthday, either?

Cheers!

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service