Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This is one show I have always wanted to attend, just once.

As most of you know I will spend the next 4 days doing everything I can to get you the latest and greatest.  Some of these will be knives, some will be guns, some will be other types of arms.

PLEASE, feel free to join in and add anything you might see about SHOT.  

LETS SHARE THE EXPERIENCE AS MUCH AS WE CAN

Tags: 2016, SHOT, SHOW

Views: 1555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice to see my friend Chris showing off the best of SG! Look for my upcoming article in KNIFE Magazine on this fantastic company!

Jan Carter said:

Well I returned from the Shot Show last Friday. There were, I was told, 30,000 rented spots. The larger companies took up say 50 spots and the smaller took up one or two. I do know there were many...many companies there. I checked with several firearms companies and I was assigned to interview five of the knife companies. I spent 20 hours in two days with out a timeout for lunch. My dogs were barking. I interviewed Benchmade, TOPS, Gerber, Pro-Tech and Chris Reeves Knives. I visited with Lindsey at CRKT...just because she is a sweetheart and easy on the eyes. LOL! 

Here are some of the pictures. The lady and man are Kaya Kyle widow of Chris Kyle (American Sniper) and Dave Wattenberg of Pro-Tech Knives. The following is one of the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation's Knives.

This photo was a little out of focus so I put it on this site. All the rest I took will be used in articles and will be the property of Knives Illustrated and Harris Publications.

Clint I have to ask

What were your thoughts on the Frog Foundation knife?  If that is for an article it is ok to tell me I have to buy the issue of Knives Illustrated it will be in LOL.

No this picture is not up to my standards. I have one in the mail with white handles and colored seal. I can take a picture of this one and send to you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service