Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Everyone has their favorite knives, but I've read about guys LOVING these things to death!

I've owned just about every type knife, but I've never had one of these. But, that will change!

They are sooo sleek, trim and graceful!

Do you have any? How do you like them? 

Views: 1499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Craig, they are nice, I have only one, it's a Schatt Morgan. The first knife Queen made under the Schatt Morgan tang stamp. I'll try post a picture.

I'd like to see that one Robert! A S&M would be nice.

I'm not Brad, but (LOL!), 

The Queen is listed as - 4" closed

The Case is listed as - 4 1/18" closed

Jan Carter said:

Brad,

How long are these?  I think I may see one in our future also

Craig, this is that Schatt Morgan Slim line from 1991 when Queen brought back the brand. The bone handles are very unusual and some what unique. The blade has a Sabre grind of some sort. I may trade it for Moose or Clasp knife of equal value.

I really like that Robert. If I had a Moose or Clasp knife I might have traded you for it!

Jan, I 'm sorry I didn't see the post, but Craig's measurements are correct.

Craig, I hope you score that Schatt. It is a sweet looking knife.

Craig Henry said:

I'm not Brad, but (LOL!), 

The Queen is listed as - 4" closed

The Case is listed as - 4 1/18" closed

Jan Carter said:

Brad,

How long are these?  I think I may see one in our future also

No matter Craig, I'm really not wanting to get rid of it. It is doing just fine in my collection but I would have traded it to you, because you favor that pattern for a pattern I favor. Those slim line patterns are a great one to collect, good luck with your collection.

Robert Burris said:

Craig, this is that Schatt Morgan Slim line from 1991 when Queen brought back the brand. The bone handles are very unusual and some what unique. The blade has a Sabre grind of some sort. I may trade it for Moose or Clasp knife of equal value.

That is one fine looking knife Robert!

I think this is new for Boker. Looks like a Boker-Hybrid. At least I don't remember seeing it before.

Another Boker - Olive Wood

R. Bose Custom - 

Prety picture of Case Slimlines

Here's a nice easy open in Antique Smooth Bone

Call me nuts, but I like the brown delrin Slimline. It's on the consideration list.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service