Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hi everyone and welcome to our newest members,

Something we have not talked about lately is new aquisitions.  Tell us about your latest and greatest GEC.  Donnie bought me both the new 23's in the Beavertail (Worlds greatest husband by the way)  He got himself the newest 73 in Primitive bone.  THAT is a heck of a nice knife.

What have you gotten lately?

Tags: Cutlery, Eastern, Great

Views: 12310

Replies to This Discussion

Rusty,

Thanks for the info - I know I am not the only one that was wondering.  I just told Donnie He may need to make me a box

just got #33 Conductor in Kauri Wood
YEA!!  Falah that Ancient Kauri wood is nice.  So what do you think of the knife?
I love it! the size is perfect for an office EDC, and the Kauri Wood is amazing, it changes color in the sun light, the spring is also perfect, not a nail breaker yet has a good firm snap. love everything bout this knife!

Rusty,

That's one sweet roper!  I love those old school bolsters.  Congratulations!!!!  Nice pics too

Rusty R Halsey said:

Just arrived yesterday, a cocobolo Calf Roper.  At 3 1/2" it is the perfect pocket size, although this one will never see a pocket.  She has everything I like - the size, the pattern, the slanted-grooved-pinched bolsters, the serpentine shape, the hardwood scales, the fancy shield and 1095 steel.  Heck, the wife even likes her!

Well this weekend brought many surprises.  A new #12 in dead skunk and a Northfield 33 without a bail in buffalo horn.  Now I knew those were coming but I did not know there would be two of the most usefull sheaths I have ever seen.  I dont own alot of sheaths but this back pocket sheath IS THE BOMB!!

those are cool jan never seen sheaths like that..

Hi Jan,

Knew they were coming.  Glad you like them, and thanks for sharing the pictures.

As you know, they were made by Knife Leather Traditions and available through Greg over at TSA Knives who is the exclusive Knife Leather Traditions product distributor.  K.L.T. is a small custom shop that has developed a line of sheaths and belt pouches for several of the GEC knives.  They are not affiliated with Great Eastern Cutlery in any way.

May you enjoy your new leather "coats" as much as you enjoy your GEC's!

Thanks again.

Stephen,

KLT does some amazing work!!!!  I can not say enough about the marvelous construction and grade of leather for these.

Dave,

You always have one lady friend that adores you, now stop cutting your fingers.

Thank you Jan! 

You just may have saved my life.

Kind of like wearing a seat belt, you do it for those who care.

(no injuries today.  Life's Good!   .......but day not over....)

Jan Carter said: 

Dave,

You always have one lady friend that adores you, now stop cutting your fingers.

Just got my Northfield Blood red jigged bone baby barehead trapper on Friday #735111. I've almost cut myself with this one 2 times because the back springs are so tight. Pictures to come at a later date. I am also waiting on a Tidioute Black jigged bone hawkbill along with a Cripple Creek. I am not sure if this Cripple Creek was made by Great Eastern or Queen. I will be able to tell when I get it and see the packaging. I know both companies have made these.

Billy,

Congrats on the blood red and be careful.  One of the reasons I love this company is that they build knives they way they used to be made.  Sometimes that means a tight backspring.  I know they have worked on being able to make it easier without compromising the quality.  Is it a user or a collector peice?

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service