Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

The only problem I have with GEC is that all the knives that are made, are collector items.
I spend my money, get the knive in and it is just to purty to carry. Maybe you guys can make
an ugly knife. LOL , I don't think this will happen. But I keep looking. I want to carry one, but
I guess I'm just to stingy or something to carry a masterpiece in my pocket. This is my 2 cents
worth.

Views: 1680

Replies to This Discussion

Lloyd, you are on to something. Just buy two, put one away and use the other. I have done that on a number of knives. However, on some I can barely afford the one much less two. Just have to pick and choose I guess . . .

Lloyd Shoemaker said:

Charles Ray, One of my everyday carry knives is a GEC snakewood stockman, and I carry it because I have two of them. I'm really trying to get up the nerve to carry a beautiful redstag stockman, but so far I haven't done it. Maybe I need to buy another one? I tried for one on ebay last night , but missed it. I do completely understand your feelings.

Mark, I have and EDC rotation of about 5 (but it's growing) and a number of others that I also label OC. For me, If I can't carry and use them . . . well that's the fun of it for me.

mark r. pederson said:

I feel your pain Charles Ray, What I do to help ease that pain is I have afew knives that I call OC, { occasional carry } I carry them to certain occasions just for show and tell. I don't use them, I just carry them, very carfully I might add. I introduce folks to these great knives and everybody likes them. I guess I am kind of a show off anyway.

do not forget GEC carries an EDC line... this knives have the smallest of flaws.none the effect the knives use!... if you need to know where to go let me know...  TSA knives is great for it!

LIFE IS TO SHORT TO CARRY A CHEAP KNIFE-"said by many a knifer!"

Sorry for the late response, I figure I'll post pics before I clean her up, it's a 2008 UNXLD Northfield and this is the same one I have pics of on my main ikc page of when it was still new and never used... These 2 are my babies. they may not be shiny as chrome but I take care of them with the ole maintaince and they look good enough for me and my pocket.. I have retired the green bone but to me the Northfiel jack is old like the Case serpentine jack as both are comfortable in the hand and the best part about the Northfield came after it was broke in, stag feels as good as the ole red or green bone.. Both have great steel etc.  I'll  put a fresh razor sharp edge on the ole blade then apply some tuf glide to joints and clean her up a little and she'll shine up real nice again for another round!  I'll try to download pics later or post on my page if it will let me.. Pics will not download.

johnny twoshoes said:

Hey Tyson, what pattern is that stag jack?

I'd love to see it. 

I agree with everything you have said, I love these tough and beautiful knives myself. Great company and very fun to be apart of the fan club. 

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service