Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I took the day off work today and spent a little time out in the woods with my camera and tripod, and a pack full of knives.  I got some pretty nice pictures that I am happy with.

1906 - Pearl Ladies Knife

2010 - Burnt Stag 4-blade Stockman

2013 - Burnt Stag Moose

2013 - Burnt Stag Tadpole

2014 - Burnt Stag Scout

Views: 2269

Replies to This Discussion

Glad to meet another TV collector! Thank you.

you are welcome... I have only 2... the 4 blade stock man and the tadpole,  but I would love to have more. They have made some real beauts haven't they?.. the feel of their knives in the  hand is really something.. isnt it ?.  btw.. I really am jealous of that camp knife !!! wow ! just gorgeous !

Most definitely. I've bought and sold, or helped my grandfather buy and sell knives, for many years. And I've settled on the Tuna Valley brand as my primary focus for my collection. I've never sold one of these yet, when I buy 1 I keep it!!

Nice day today in PA, so I took a walk in the woods and found a few spots for pictures of my new Tuna Valley cotton king in ebony wood.

That ebony is stunning.  I do not know what it is about a cotton sampler but I just love them

Carl, I'll concur, those are some fine looking knives and super photos!  Thanks for posting 

Thanks guys, I really like the knives, and photographing them, and sharing them with you all!  Here are some new ones I took today.

Some new photos of a few of my Tuna knives.

Here are another couple that I took today during my lunchbreak.

The photographs really show off the unique qualities that can be found in a Tuna Valley.  The materials, the fit and finish and just the little extra touches that set them apart!

I haven't posted any photos for a while. Here are a few that I haven't shown yet.  Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

1 more I forgot.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service