Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I took the day off work today and spent a little time out in the woods with my camera and tripod, and a pack full of knives.  I got some pretty nice pictures that I am happy with.

1906 - Pearl Ladies Knife

2010 - Burnt Stag 4-blade Stockman

2013 - Burnt Stag Moose

2013 - Burnt Stag Tadpole

2014 - Burnt Stag Scout

Views: 2269

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Jan, I appreciate the compliment.  I love the woods, I love the knives, and I love trying to take great eye-catching pictures.  Put all 3 together, and it makes quite an enjoyable hobby.  Who knows, maybe Courtney will ask me to sample new unreleased Tuna knives and photograph them for the website.  hahaha

What a nice Easter is was here in Pennsylvania. I got a few new pictures of my Tuna Valley muskrat knife.

Did that rat find any Easter eggs??

Sadly, No.  My 6 year old daughter found and ate most of them before this knife even got off my desk.  :)

I thought I would put some more pictures in here of my 3 new knives.

2009 scout trapper in burnt stag

2012 lockback trapper in burnt stag with engraved bolsters

2014 gunstock jack in mammoth ivory with engraved bolsters

It was a nice day out today. I had to show off my newest Tuna. 2015 muskrat in Mammoth Ivory.

I took a lot of pictures today. Here are a couple that turned out nice. 2013 TV Coke Bottle, with Amber Stag.

I enjoyed the photos, thanks. Sometime I'll post pics of my 4 TVs.

Please do, I love to see pictures of all the Tuna Valley knives.

Here is my newest one. 2016 Tuna Valley Carpenter Whittler in Buffalo Horn.

MY OH MY!  Is that Buffalo sweet or what?

It is a very nice one. Very elegant. It would fit right in at Sunday Church, or a business dinner.  hehe

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service