Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

For a while now Cass and I have been really enjoying 100% Costa Rican coffee.

Views: 660

Replies to This Discussion

Starbucks Breakfast blend and I have the same Brewstation as Sue.  8 scoops for a 12 cup brew. But I girly-up my coffee with Hal-n-half.

FRee

Folger's - Strong, Hot, and Black. I'm half German, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Norwegian - I have no choice but to love coffee.

!00% Columbian-For now I use Starbucks bag coffee. The best I ever had was what a former employee of mine who was from Columbia brought up to me from an ethnic shop in Miami.She told me it translated to english as " Red bag coffee". BTW, if you like pumpkin spice coffee but are annoyed by the fact you can only find it seasonally, here is the trick I found.Add to your paper coffee filter the appropriate amount of coffee to your taste. Add 1 Tsp. ground cinnamon, 1/4 Tsp. ground allspice,and 1/4 Tsp. ground nutmeg and mix up .MOST IMORTANT-add a second paper filter on top to prevent the spices from running through your coffemaker.I do this year round, and it tastes a lot better than just about anything you can buy.even in season.

I'm gonna have me a couple cups right now.....

Good recipe there for some flavored coffee, John! I see Ken is off making some now. I generally don't drink flavored coffee except for fall/winter time and for some reason it just tastes great. OK you convinced me to give it a try, I will raid my wife's spice cabinet and report back tomorrow!

GIRL IT STARBUCKS/FANCY COFFEE STAND AT MALL; "what flavor coffee would that be today sir"

MY POPS: "COFFEE FLAVORED COFFEE!!!!"

GIRL AT STAND: as walking away cusring something--MY DAD HEARD THE GIRL..AND LIKE MOST MEN PUSHING 70 yrs old had enough llip his life-.. said   "UH WHAT WAS THAT"...and that quick..FREE COFFEE FLAVORED COFFE for 4!{i didnt wanta coffee} so my scarred forever ears had a poppy seed bagel instead! 

BRAD...if i fo drink coffee which is almost never as the ccaffeine is just not needed in my life...but when i do or when i have TEA...when they saty HALF and HALF i mean HALD the white stuff and haldf tea or coffee....lolol

Brad T. said:

Starbucks Breakfast blend and I have the same Brewstation as Sue.  8 scoops for a 12 cup brew. But I girly-up my coffee with Hal-n-half.

Growing up as a youngster we always drank Eight O'Clock coffee from A&P store (for the newer generation Ann Page brand) or Spotlight coffee from Kroger. Just brewed in a pan or pot on the wood stove. They were cheap but great coffees. Now I usually drink Maxwell House switching roasts ever now and then in a drip maker. Love my coffee every day but probably drink too much.

Well the Pumpkin flavored was great. Have to keep that in the routine. That's all the wife buys is Folgers!

Peter yes, I would say stay off coffee you have enough energy to just go and go! Us old guys need the stuff to get started...Ha, ha!

The best part of waking up is Folger's in your cup. Strong, Hot, and Black. I can't handle those flavored coffees.

My Favourite is ....NABOB....Just love it....it is Canadian you know ...eh!!

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service