Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Brings a new meaning to "Fair Game".

Views: 1423

Replies to This Discussion

NO BACON?  NO MEAT?   JJ, how could you allow that on the menu?  Can we at least have a side of Hot Sauce with it?

Sorry Jan, but you know our motto, "You kill it, we'll grill it".

Well, seems that the other day some left winger, tree hugger came in with a case of  lettuce.  Said that it fell off a truck and, you guessed it, he hit it.

He figured that he dome killed it and we should fix him a plate.  Personally I was afraid of them little "Tofu" bites that Bubba put on it.

I was at a vegetarian diner. The guy next to me was eating their famous Nine Bean Chili with grilled tofu chunks and melted soy cheese on top along with a tall glass of soy milk.

So basically he's eating beans mixed with chunks of beans with beans melted on top and washed down with a nice, cold glass of beans.

He may be healthy but he ain't gonna be popular

Something for the traditionalist...

I plan to cook some smoked ham hocks and smoked sausage with white beans and rice for supper. Will that help keep the cholesterol planet going for a while...

That picture made me want breakfast LOL

Whats that?  "Just set it down over yonder and I'll get it all in this pot directly?"

That deer ain't gonna fit in that little pot, that's what he's trying to say...lol

Buford, We gonna need a bigger pot!

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service