Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

HI, Been looking around the benchmade website , and there so many nice looking knifes .Wanted to know what knife yall liked so far by benchmade . I like the 710 by benchmade so far im looking for a knife for EDC . Thanks For Your Time & God Bless You.

Views: 5056

Replies to This Discussion

Very Nice. nice pictures
thats a nice knife also to carry brad .thx for posting =) i gotta get me some more benchmade's
Benchmade Vex 10750BP is my favorite Benchmade EDC'er. The quality is astonishingly good for a Chinese knife and it's cheap enough to really use without getting paranoid about breaking or misplacing. I have had mine long enough to have the textured G10 worn down and shinny just from day after day of denim. It's easy to sharpen, will take a nice edge, and hold it fairly well. The coating on the blade is the best I have found. Even after a lot of wear it looks just great.
Very nice knife but the 707 Sequel is the best EDC knife . 2.6 ounces and a 4" handle with a 3" blade thats 1 3/8" wide. Very quick blade deployment and very nice feel to it! No contest!!
Attachments:
For me right now...its gotta be the new 741
Attachments:
If you like the 710, check out the 707 Sequel. It's like the 710's little brother. Good size blade for how small the knife is and extremely comfortable to carry. I own both and prefer the 707 for EDC'n. If that's too expensive, then I highly recommend the Mini Griptillian 556. You won't be disappointed! Also the 530 is very light weight and easyto carry. I own 10+ Benchmades and have never been disappointed with a purchase. 5 star company!!!
Thanks for the info Jeff! How do you like the handle on the Sequel? I've had my eye on one for a while, but the handle design has kind of held me at bay...
The handle is a tad small for heavy duty cutting but it's meant to be used for utility cutting. The G10 inserts are not placed for grip but more for looks in my opinion. Look into the Mini Griptillian 556. When I first got mine, I thought the handle was a little to "plastic-ee" but turned out to grip very well and is a well built knife.
The Elishewitz 690S may have been the most beautiful factory knife ever made, IMHO. I found mine in a quiet, skimmed-over corner of A.G. Russell's collector's catalog. At a discount, believe it or not. I don't EDC it, ever.
My favorite? 585-1 Mini Barrage in the LE format with G-10 scales. Fun knife. Next to that would be the 710, I own three variations and love the thing...the Mini Barrage is a whole lot easier to carry though...!
The mini griptillian was my first Benchmade. I loved it untill I grew a bit and realized I didnt have hobbit hands any longer. I like to take care of my pricier knives so if I was going to EDC a benchmade right now it would be two models they no longer make, either the Tanto Vex, or if i'm feeling sporty my Pardue rant bowie in 440c.
Hey Chris C.

You may want to check out the 527 Pardue Axis knife. For EDC it's hard to beat. It comes with the Axis Lock system, but costs just a little less than the Mini Grip...but is slightly larger. Great EDC choice.

Chris C. said:
The mini griptillian was my first Benchmade. I loved it untill I grew a bit and realized I didnt have hobbit hands any longer. I like to take care of my pricier knives so if I was going to EDC a benchmade right now it would be two models they no longer make, either the Tanto Vex, or if i'm feeling sporty my Pardue rant bowie in 440c.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service