Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Everyone has a favorite knife from Benchmade but who designed it? Benchmade's designers are Nakamura, Pardue, McHenry & Williams, Osborne, Snody, Lum, Fecas, Eisen, Lerch, and Steigerwalt. Tell us who your favorite designer is and what knife they designed that you just love. What draws you to the designs and what makes them unique.

Tags: Benchmade, Designer, Knife

Views: 804

Replies to This Discussion

For me...this is a little difficult since there are some many great knife designs...but I'm gonna say Osborne. The 940...the Rift...the 960...the Barrage knives. All very, very amazing.

Here's my latest Mel Pardue knife...Presidio Ultra...
Osborne gets my vote with his reverse tanto blade on the 942.
Truly a great blade. Unfortunately for me, I don't have one in my collection. So...if anybody out there has one (I'm hoping that David does!), do the group a little favor and take a picture and post it for us all to admire!
Osborne for folders, Snody for fixed blades
Each designer has their own unique blade shapes and handle designs. Pardue, McHenry & Williams, Osborne, Snody, Steigerwalt? It's like asking me which one of my kids is my favorite. I like them all for different reasons. Pardue makes practical knives at a great price. McHenry & Williams designs are simple yet sexy as hell. Osborne's blades are very unique. Snody has made some wild looking knives for Benchmade and Steigerwalt with the LFK is a great one of a kind design. If I had to choose it would be Osborne.

Great video! I bought this 522S in the summer aned I am completely satisfied! I use it as a EDC and have not had any problems using it for many different purposes. It sits in my hand wonderfully and even when wet it will not slip. I must say, the 522S is a must get knife from Benchmade . The price is not too high, I got mine in Germany for 60 EUR.
I'm with you. Osborne 940 reverse Tanto. What a beautiful design. It puts some real meat above the point of the knife and along the spine of the blade.
I gotta say Blackwood. Man i just love that Rukus, but its outta my budget.
Great knife! You are quite right though; the knife is overpriced.
In the last six months most of my Benchmades have come home designed by Warren Osborne...so while I have a love of the work of others like Mel Pardue and McHenry and Williams, Ozzie gets the vote for my favorite designer.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service