Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Clay Pryor's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad to help. Glad my posts are welcome misspellings and all. :)"

Clay Pryor replied Jun 27, 2017 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Clay Pryor here. I wrote the software being discussed, both the desktop version revi…"

Clay Pryor replied Jun 26, 2017 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"You can use the full feature version for free for 30 days.  After that it converts t…"

Clay Pryor replied Apr 13, 2015 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Please make sure you backup that USB flash drive.  :) Also, I'm sure you know this b…"

Clay Pryor replied Feb 27, 2015 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"This is a great solution.  Be sure to keep a backup in case something happens with…"

Clay Pryor replied Feb 27, 2015 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Well, I ran some tests, see below, and images do not seem to cause a problem on my…"

Clay Pryor replied Feb 20, 2015 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Yes, the size of your pictures might be the problem because all of the pictures for…"

Clay Pryor replied Feb 20, 2015 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Yes, all you have to do is adjust the columns in your spreadsheet to match what NM…"

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

" Thanks Manx.  :) "

Clay Pryor replied Feb 18, 2015 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Thanks, I really appreciate Manx taking the time to do such a detailed review. :)…"

Clay Pryor replied Feb 18, 2015 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service