Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Charles Sample's Discussions (2,192)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks from me also Clay.  I use the NM software and really like it.  One of the thi…"

Charles Sample replied Jun 27, 2017 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Syd, I run mine on a thumb drive too.  I also copied all my knife pictures to a sepa…"

Charles Sample replied Apr 13, 2015 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Syd, I recommend the program.  I have been using it for a couple of months now to in…"

Charles Sample replied Apr 13, 2015 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Yes, that is right Clay.  I definitely make sure that I do."

Charles Sample replied Feb 27, 2015 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"I loaded the program on a 16 gig SD card and copied all my knife pictures to a separ…"

Charles Sample replied Feb 27, 2015 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Clay I am running Windows Vista Home Premium with 3 gig of ram.  it is a 2 gHz proce…"

Charles Sample replied Feb 20, 2015 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"Clay Sorry not to answer you sooner.  The problem I had was when looking at or loadi…"

Charles Sample replied Feb 19, 2015 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

"I like the software but I am having trouble getting photos to work.  I have tried it…"

Charles Sample replied Feb 16, 2015 to NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices

50 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Sounds like a great knife. "

Charles Sample replied Apr 15, 2014 to Benchmade Review

32 May 26, 2015
Reply by Brad T.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!