WELCOME HOME !
HI, Been looking around the benchmade website , and there so many nice looking knifes .Wanted to know what knife yall liked so far by benchmade . I like the 710 by benchmade so far im looking for a knife for EDC . Thanks For Your Time & God Bless You.

Views: 4113

Replies to This Discussion

Up till yesterday one of my favorite EDC Benchmade knives was the Presidio 522 With the drop point and partial serration. My wife carries a yellow handled mini griptilian with the sheepfoot blade and "spiderco" looking hole in the blade. This knife is very solid and I wish I had bough one for myself. Instead I just bought the 556 mini griptilian. Amazing! I fell in love with this knife the minute I laid my hands on it! I got a large hand, but the 556 rides it well. Has not left my pocket since Monday. Used it for small chores around the house and office. Compact and superb. I would definately recommend it to everyone that needs a small but efficient knife.  

My favorite Benchmade for EDC is the Bedlam automatic.  I carry it almost every day.

I love my 585 Mini Barrage. It is one of my EDC knives. I don't go anywhere without it (except govt. buildings).

I carry my 707 almost everywhere I go. I love that knife, it has never failed me in whatever task I need! I might try carrying the 51 Morpho I just bought though, see how that works out.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied to Steve Scheuerman (Manx)'s discussion NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices in the group A Sharper Review Group
2 hours ago

KnifeMaker
White River Knives commented on White River Knives's group White River Knives
2 hours ago
Jaron replied to Steve Scheuerman (Manx)'s discussion NM Collector Software - Knife inventory software for computers and mobile devices in the group A Sharper Review Group
3 hours ago
Jaron joined Steve Hanner's group
3 hours ago
Jaron replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion "Knives & Swords Collector" App for iPhone & iPad -- a review
3 hours ago
Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion "Knives & Swords Collector" App for iPhone & iPad -- a review
4 hours ago
Don Schriver joined White River Knives's group
11 hours ago
Don Schriver commented on Ms Data's photo
11 hours ago
Gus Marsh replied to Ken Spielvogel's discussion How about pics of Remington Knives - and the Bullet year Knives in the group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
15 hours ago
J.J. Smith III commented on J.J. Smith III's photo
19 hours ago
George Humphrey commented on J.J. Smith III's photo
19 hours ago
J.J. Smith III commented on J.J. Smith III's photo
19 hours ago
Dennis Hibar commented on Dennis Hibar's photo
20 hours ago
Dennis Hibar commented on Dennis Hibar's blog post Custom Knives by Alan Davis
20 hours ago
Jan Carter commented on J.J. Smith III's photo