Welcome Home
HI, Been looking around the benchmade website , and there so many nice looking knifes .Wanted to know what knife yall liked so far by benchmade . I like the 710 by benchmade so far im looking for a knife for EDC . Thanks For Your Time & God Bless You.

Views: 4277

Replies to This Discussion

Up till yesterday one of my favorite EDC Benchmade knives was the Presidio 522 With the drop point and partial serration. My wife carries a yellow handled mini griptilian with the sheepfoot blade and "spiderco" looking hole in the blade. This knife is very solid and I wish I had bough one for myself. Instead I just bought the 556 mini griptilian. Amazing! I fell in love with this knife the minute I laid my hands on it! I got a large hand, but the 556 rides it well. Has not left my pocket since Monday. Used it for small chores around the house and office. Compact and superb. I would definately recommend it to everyone that needs a small but efficient knife.  

My favorite Benchmade for EDC is the Bedlam automatic.  I carry it almost every day.

I love my 585 Mini Barrage. It is one of my EDC knives. I don't go anywhere without it (except govt. buildings).

I carry my 707 almost everywhere I go. I love that knife, it has never failed me in whatever task I need! I might try carrying the 51 Morpho I just bought though, see how that works out.

ole grippy the griptilian, the g10 model

Mini AFCK 812S

Brad Hyde said:

I carry my Benchmade Rift (950SBK) from time to time...it's a great heavy duty knife. I really would love to be able to carry my Infidel (3300) but because of the laws in the state I live in...I don't.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Featured
Charles Sample left a comment for Mike LaRose
40 minutes ago

Featured
Charles Sample replied to Charles Sample's discussion Bobcat in the group iKC Arsenal Hosted By Charles Sample
1 hour ago
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Mike LaRose
3 hours ago
Jan Carter left a comment for Mike LaRose
3 hours ago
Mike LaRose is now a member of iKnife Collector
3 hours ago
Jan Carter commented on Charles Sample's status
3 hours ago
Jan Carter replied to Charles Sample's discussion Bobcat in the group iKC Arsenal Hosted By Charles Sample
3 hours ago
Jan Carter replied to Jeremy B. Buchanan's discussion Bushcraft/Bugging Out/Camping/Backpacking in the group Outdoor Living Hosted by Robert Burris
3 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry posted photos
14 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Barlow in the group Case Fans
14 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Fixed Blades in the group Case Fans
14 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry added a discussion to the group Case Fans
14 hours ago

Featured
Jeremy B. Buchanan replied to Jeremy B. Buchanan's discussion Bushcraft/Bugging Out/Camping/Backpacking in the group Outdoor Living Hosted by Robert Burris
18 hours ago

Featured
Charles Sample added a discussion to the group iKC Arsenal Hosted By Charles Sample
19 hours ago

Featured
Charles Sample posted a status
"Got my Knife Magazine today."
20 hours ago

Featured
Charles Sample left a comment for Sue OldsWidow
yesterday

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

gear2survive !

KNIFE AUCTIONS