WELCOME HOME !

All Discussions Tagged 'carbon' (2)

← Back to Carbon Steel Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Show your carbon steel knives.

I was asked to show my Carbon knives, if I had any.

Started by Ray Ludlam

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Charles Sample

Carbon Steel for the Kitchen?!

When I was a young lad dating my future wife, I remember when I used to go to her house for supper her father would use a carbon steel carv…

Started by Craig Henry

45 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Andy Larrison joined Jan Carter's group
5 minutes ago
Andy Larrison posted a photo
8 minutes ago
Andy Larrison posted an album
10 minutes ago
Andy Larrison posted a photo
12 minutes ago
Andy Larrison replied to jack walker's discussion Tribal lock in the group Case Fans
14 minutes ago
Andy Larrison replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Seahorse in the group Case Fans
18 minutes ago
Andy Larrison replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case 032 Stockman in the group Case Fans
19 minutes ago
Syd Carr replied to Tobias Gibson's discussion The over-looked equal-end penknife. in the group Knife Pattern Collectors
4 hours ago
Syd Carr replied to johnny twoshoes's discussion Favorite 300. in the group BUCK KNIVES GROUP
5 hours ago
Craig Henry posted a photo
5 hours ago
Charles Sample commented on Jan Carter's group SMOKY MOUNTAIN KNIFE WORKS MEMORIES
5 hours ago
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case 032 Stockman in the group Case Fans
5 hours ago
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Seahorse in the group Case Fans
5 hours ago
Syd Carr replied to Mitch Phelps's discussion Buck knives in the group BUCK KNIVES GROUP
5 hours ago
Michael D. Mitchell commented on Ellis H. Roberson's photo
5 hours ago
Syd Carr replied to Jan Carter's discussion Barlow Knives in the group Knife Pattern Collectors
5 hours ago

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

Now Available

JSR Sports!

© 2017   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service