Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

If you have any 32's or 032's, show them!

Tags: 63032, Stockman

Views: 2605

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice, Craig.  Isn't that an SMKW exclusive?

Very fitting pic on this Beauty! Looks like it belongs in that era!

Gee Toby, as far as I know, it's a Case series to commemorate the cutlery industry in the Bradford area. Maybe I'm wrong? But, this is the second Bradford Cutlery series I've bought, and I like this Goldenrod bone.

Thanks Max, so many of the Case patterns look nice and old timey. I'm old timey so we go good together! LOL!

I may have mis-spoke, Craig.  What I know is SMKW, owned the Bradford Cutlery TM and they sold it Case.  Case then released the Goldenrod bone knives and SMKW was selling the knives.  The impression  got was they were the only outlet.  Maybe they are just getting them first or one a few exclusive outlets.

The first time around the Bradford Cutlery knives were "bullet" knives similar to Remingtons but made by Great Eastern and at that time SMKW owned the Trademark. 

Oh okay, interesting. I do know that just about every Case dealer has the Bradford Cutlery series in stock now. 

Here's the Case description;

"HOMETOWN PRIDE. Bradford, PA has been known as ‘America’s knife capital’ since the start of the twentieth century, when John Russell Case opened his first manufacturing facility on Bank St. We celebrate Bradford’s knife industry with two new families featuring Heritage Jigged Goldenrod Bone and Genuine Stag handles with a new commemorative shield."

Tobias Gibson said:

I may have mis-spoke, Craig.  What I know is SMKW, owned the Bradford Cutlery TM and they sold it Case.  Case then released the Goldenrod bone knives and SMKW was selling the knives.  The impression  got was they were the only outlet.  Maybe they are just getting them first or one a few exclusive outlets.

The first time around the Bradford Cutlery knives were "bullet" knives similar to Remingtons but made by Great Eastern and at that time SMKW owned the Trademark. 

I can see why you enjoy carrying it, besides using it just showing it off would be fun! I like Saw Cut Bone!

Great minds think alike! LOL! That's the one I'm getting ready to order! Well, not THAT one.....a different one......but just like yours. Nevermind. 

I got the 33 Stockman in the Saw Cut Bone, and I really like it.......a lot.

Bob Biggs said:

I have been carrying my Stockman for a few days now and although it is a little larger than my usual EDC knives i have come to enjoy it,whatever task i am faced with the Stockman has the blade for it, (with obvious exceptions) i think i will take to carrying it on my belt in a pouch,with a Peanut in my pocket,all in all i am happy to have it...

Got another 63032. This time in Hunter Green with a brass shield. I gotta say, for a medium Stockman, I LOVE the 63032!

Another 63032. I'm really liking the 032!

Interesting handles. It's supposed to be "Black Bone". Bone being what it is, takes stain differently. With these Second Cut  Black Bones, I've seen everything on the internet from coal black to a light tan! Mine is....something else. BUT, I really like it.....a lot! It's different and it's the exact same on both sides!! I'd call it a kind of taupe color. Cass says it's taupe, so I guess it's taupe! LOL! Actually I think I like it better than if it came coal black!

Thanks Ron, I appreciate it!

Craig, sure looks good and with a match on both sides is a winner! With that shield it's a looker, Very Nice!

Thanks Max. I was expecting black, but what I got I like as well if not better!

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service