Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

"The Case Humpback is well equipped for the everyday user, but with an antique look and mystique that hearkens back to the earliest days in American knife making. The Humpback Whittler(046WH) was introduced sometime prior to 1915 by W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company. At that time, this pattern was made with either a Spear or Clip master blade with the secondary blade configuration that varied from knife to knife. Case redesigned this vintage pattern in 2009 based on the "Tested Era" Humpback knife. The new Humpback Whittler features three backsprings with a Spear master blade, and secondary Spey and Pen blades. The Stockman version is built on two backsprings, with Spear, Sheepfoot and Spey blades."

Who else likes the Humpback? 

Got pictures of yours?

Views: 1677

Replies to This Discussion

Here's the only one I have so far.............

Great pattern.  I'll get a pic up soon.

I wonder how a single blade Humpback would go over?

It would definitely be a thinner profile in the pocket.  I like the idea.

I suggested it over on the Case forum.

I commented there too....

I don't think anyone liked my idea! LOL! Nor my one for a Pocket Worn 33 Stockman. That's a tough crowd over there. LOL!

I liked it, but some consider me weird.

Then you and I will get along fine! LOL!

I love the feel and look of the humpback. I am looking forward to hopefully getting the MOP half whittler soon. I dont know how I'd feel about a single bladed humpback. Nice bonestag Craig.

Thanks Donald! That pearl half Whittler is a beauty, I'll be anxiuous to see pictures of yours when you get it! I know I will be getting more Humpbacks sometime. My list of Case-knives-to-get is a long one! LOL!

My favorite Half Whittlers.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service