Case/Bose Tribal Lock coming soon. I think it will be a nice pattern. Looks like 9+ different scales. What do you think? Comments? Thanks

Views: 379

Replies to This Discussion

Your boys are lucky and I bet they will be thrilled!

It's one of my favorite patterns. Good to hear others think so too. I only have one, a nice dark orange bone, a good one. Don't think I could find a better one, so I'm satisfied for now. I would like to see Case come out with a cattle knife. Don't see many. Maybe a good topic for another discussion.

Here is one of mine.

Nice choice of color.

John Thornburg said:

Here is one of mine.

Thank you Jack!

Nice ones John!

Thanks Craig!

That green with the xx shield. Never saw that one before. Was it a special factory order?

John Thornburg said:

Thank you Jack!

You are really finding nice ones. The bone with no shield is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

John Thornburg said:

Looks like three cross shield. I might have to get that one. Didn't see it at first. Nice.

John Thornburg said:

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Mario replied to Jan Carter's discussion 2017 Christmas Contest Give Away
42 minutes ago
elbin bunnell sr replied to Jan Carter's discussion 2017 Christmas Contest Give Away
2 hours ago

KnifeMaker
advansite replied to Jan Carter's discussion 2017 Christmas Contest Give Away
3 hours ago
Andy Larrison replied to Jan Carter's discussion 2017 Christmas Contest Give Away
4 hours ago
John Thornburg replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Slimline 048 Pattern in the group Case Fans
8 hours ago
John Thornburg replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Sowbelly in the group Case Fans
8 hours ago
John Thornburg replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case 046 - Humpback in the group Case Fans
8 hours ago
John Thornburg replied to Craig Henry's discussion YELLOW Handled Case Knives in the group Case Fans
8 hours ago
Craig Henry posted photos
10 hours ago
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case 046 - Humpback in the group Case Fans
10 hours ago
Craig Henry commented on Craig Henry's photo
10 hours ago
Craig Henry commented on Craig Henry's photo
10 hours ago
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Cheetah in the group Case Fans
10 hours ago
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion YELLOW Handled Case Knives in the group Case Fans
10 hours ago
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case Sowbelly in the group Case Fans
10 hours ago
Charles Sample replied to Craig Henry's discussion YELLOW Handled Case Knives in the group Case Fans
11 hours ago

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

click to visit

SHOP TSA KNIVES

Now Available

KNIFE NEWS!!!

Click to view more

JSR Sports!

NEW

© 2017   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service