Welcome Home
Case/Bose Tribal Lock coming soon. I think it will be a nice pattern. Looks like 9+ different scales. What do you think? Comments? Thanks

Views: 514

Replies to This Discussion

Love this one John.  I want one, just not ready to pull the trigger yet!  Lovin the zebra wood as well, thought they did an awesome job on these.

Question. Is the Stars and Stripes handle smooth? Also do you think the colors will stay good?  They sure did a nice job. Thanks.

Andy Larrison said:

Love this one John.  I want one, just not ready to pull the trigger yet!  Lovin the zebra wood as well, thought they did an awesome job on these.

Thanks Andy! Jack, no the Stars & Stripes side is not smooth, but the other side is smooth, with no color.  Eventually if it is used and is an edc, it would probably start to wear down, but would take time.

Thanks for the information. They are really done nice, probably with a  Lazor. 

John Thornburg said:

Thanks Andy! Jack, no the Stars & Stripes side is not smooth, but the other side is smooth, with no color.  Eventually if it is used and is an edc, it would probably start to wear down, but would take time.

Got me this Blue jigged bone Tribal Lock yesterday from a knife friend. 

Andy, did they fix the back locks for smoothness and lock up? How is the fit and finish on your knives. I might get another one but I had a bad experience with the first one I got. Had to send it back. Thanks.

Andy Larrison said:

Jack this one is remarkably smoother!  They've got their game on now.  I've got eight of these now and this by far is the smoothest.

jack walker said:

Andy, did they fix the back locks for smoothness and lock up? How is the fit and finish on your knives. I might get another one but I had a bad experience with the first one I got. Had to send it back. Thanks.

Andy Larrison said:

Thanks. Time to get another one. I noticed the pins on the black synthetic ones are different. Wonder why. Might order one. They are on special. I would like to know more about their production process. That would be interesting. Thanks.

Andy Larrison said:

Jack this one is remarkably smoother!  They've got their game on now.  I've got eight of these now and this by far is the smoothest.

jack walker said:

Andy Larrison said:

Nice Andy!

RSS

White River Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

gear2survive !

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Boy's Knife is HERE

KNIFE NEWS!!!

Click to view more

JSR Sports!

NEW