Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jack Haskins, Jr.'s Discussions (395)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I have always hated this question. Which one out of all the great knives out there?…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Jul 2, 2015 to What knife would you prefer to carry? If only......

8 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by John Bamford

"I've had quite a few Spydercos but none have been my favorite for very long. Al…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Jul 2, 2015 to Anyone into Spyderco knives anymore?show me your all time favorite!

23 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"I carry more than one EDC knife. Just thought I'd post a picture of what I'm carryin…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Oct 13, 2014 to Do you carry more than one knife for EDC?

188 Nov 19, 2020
Reply by Glenn Bright

"I have to agree. When paying higher dollars for "better" knives sharpness should be…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Sep 30, 2014 to New GEC Buckaroo (#68) Northfield knife

8 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Jack Haskins, Jr.

"Personally, I don't put too much value on the sharpness out of the box either. I enj…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Sep 30, 2014 to New GEC Buckaroo (#68) Northfield knife

8 Sep 30, 2014

"Loving the GEC more.  Here is a picture of my EDC knives and a flashlight today. Th…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Sep 29, 2014 to New GEC Buckaroo (#68) Northfield knife

8 Sep 30, 2014

"I'm loving this GEC more and more. I cut up a pizza box into narrow slices.  I teste…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Sep 11, 2014 to New GEC Buckaroo (#68) Northfield knife

8 Sep 30, 2014

"I used to have a problem with which ones to carry. When I first started buying bette…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Apr 3, 2014 to Do you carry more than one knife for EDC?

188 Nov 19, 2020
Reply by Glenn Bright

"I carry more than one. There is a couple of reasons. First, I like to have the most…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Feb 25, 2014 to Do you carry more than one knife for EDC?

188 Nov 19, 2020
Reply by Glenn Bright

In Memoriam

"Here is my EDC today and a lot of days and why.  Spyderco Chaparral 2:  The first kn…"

Jack Haskins, Jr. replied Aug 26, 2013 to Choices, Choices: How's one to decide?

54 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by David L. Packham

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service