Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Frank Evans's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"From the Case site 8 - Abalone/ Paua - Gathered in Mexico, Abalone shells are cut i…"

Frank Evans replied Jan 7, 2010 to Help! I just bought a #25 GEC Northfield “LSV” Abalone Barlow – are their LVS (Laminated Veneer Sheets) the GEC equivalent of a Corelon Case knife?

16 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Frank Evans

"Mike I have written Case on FaceBook several times for a answer on just what they ar…"

Frank Evans replied Jan 6, 2010 to Help! I just bought a #25 GEC Northfield “LSV” Abalone Barlow – are their LVS (Laminated Veneer Sheets) the GEC equivalent of a Corelon Case knife?

16 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Frank Evans

"From CASE RE:ABALONE Abalone Abalone is the same as Genuine Pearl except that it is…"

Frank Evans replied Jan 5, 2010 to Help! I just bought a #25 GEC Northfield “LSV” Abalone Barlow – are their LVS (Laminated Veneer Sheets) the GEC equivalent of a Corelon Case knife?

16 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Frank Evans

"Mike, Thank you for your knowlege... That's what we all need here is a good airing…"

Frank Evans replied Nov 5, 2009 to Help! I just bought a #25 GEC Northfield “LSV” Abalone Barlow – are their LVS (Laminated Veneer Sheets) the GEC equivalent of a Corelon Case knife?

16 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Frank Evans

"Thank you! This is what we need, a healthy forum to "know" where our $ are going. Br…"

Frank Evans replied Nov 3, 2009 to Help! I just bought a #25 GEC Northfield “LSV” Abalone Barlow – are their LVS (Laminated Veneer Sheets) the GEC equivalent of a Corelon Case knife?

16 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Frank Evans

"Michael, Case does an excellent job as they have always done of pumping out a bunch…"

Frank Evans replied Nov 3, 2009 to What makes GEC knives so much more durable than Case as a carry knife?

9 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by D ale

"I've since posting this from a custom knife maker who uses the same LVS Abalone....…"

Frank Evans replied Nov 3, 2009 to Help! I just bought a #25 GEC Northfield “LSV” Abalone Barlow – are their LVS (Laminated Veneer Sheets) the GEC equivalent of a Corelon Case knife?

16 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Frank Evans

"Hi Frank, I wanted to shoot you an e-mail to let you know that Chris from Great Eas…"

16 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Frank Evans

"Buzz, I am not a hard user now. I use to be and I bought cheep knives like light di…"

Frank Evans replied Nov 2, 2009 to What makes GEC knives so much more durable than Case as a carry knife?

9 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by D ale

"I must say the retailer in this case jumped on this posting... No names - but they o…"

Frank Evans replied Nov 2, 2009 to Help! I just bought a #25 GEC Northfield “LSV” Abalone Barlow – are their LVS (Laminated Veneer Sheets) the GEC equivalent of a Corelon Case knife?

16 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Frank Evans

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by