Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Mike Latham's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Is that end date suppose to be 5/22 ?? Be sure and don't wait too long for a great c…"

Mike Latham replied May 11, 2010 to Wounded Warrior Project Great Eastern #48 Prototype Auction Begins!!

3 May 12, 2010
Reply by Jan Carter

"It actually surprised me how many knives are still on the shelves that are from a ru…"

Mike Latham replied Apr 14, 2010 to GEC 2009 Production Totals

2 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Mike Latham

"They are an exceptional value! Prior to our EDC section the Great Eastern factory wo…"

Mike Latham replied Jan 6, 2010 to The Problem with GEC

57 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Tyson Reynolds

"Just so happens I got in a collection of @year 2000 Case knives today and a couple c…"

Mike Latham replied Jan 5, 2010 to Help! I just bought a #25 GEC Northfield “LSV” Abalone Barlow – are their LVS (Laminated Veneer Sheets) the GEC equivalent of a Corelon Case knife?

16 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Frank Evans

"First, GEC goes to great lengths both on their website and on the packaging to expla…"

Mike Latham replied Nov 5, 2009 to Help! I just bought a #25 GEC Northfield “LSV” Abalone Barlow – are their LVS (Laminated Veneer Sheets) the GEC equivalent of a Corelon Case knife?

16 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Frank Evans

"Mark, GEC knives are not the least expensive knife on the market right now. Well wo…"

Mike Latham replied Oct 27, 2009 to What happened to all the GEC knives up for bid?

11 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Morrie Mayfield

"No problem. I really am curious as to what the collector community is going to think…"

Mike Latham replied Oct 26, 2009 to GEC #89 Melon Whittler

4 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Bruce Piehl

" Pics of the new congress from the GEC website..."

Mike Latham replied May 28, 2009 to What would you like Great Eastern to make next?

32 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Dave Taylor

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service