Welcome Home

Please don't take advantage of our community by advertising your company, your products or your services on iKC, including but not limited to the following: chat, status updates, Blog posts, Forum discussions and Group posts. You are limited to listing your company, service or product on your My Page with a link to your website.

Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold iKnifeCollector, LLC and all owners/representatives harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against iKnifeCollector,LLC its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless iKnifeCollector, LLC against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Provider; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customers from Provider’s server.

iKnifeCollector, LLC shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. iKnifeCollector, LLC makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. iKnifeCollector, LLC disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by iKnifeCollector, LLC and its representatives.

Changes to the TOS
iKnifeCollector, LLC reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

Jan

I'm probably missing something here. Where and how does one apply in order to post knives for sale here on iKC?

Have not been able to locate an application form.

Thanks

Carl Rx

Carl,

Your nor missing anything my friend.  This was such a big deal for us to offer sales that I honestly wanted to be able to talk to anyone interested.  I will send you my phone number

I got an email from Tony Bose yesterday and it had a link to 3 brand new videos done in his shop this week.  Thought I would share them with you

Tony Bose Visit 1.0: Wilfred Works Shop Tour

Tony Bose Visit 2.0: Interview With Tony

Tony Bose Visit 3.0: Tony with Evan Nicolaides... Passing the Wisdom

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Syd Carr replied to John Burton's discussion Show Us a Buck Knife photo in the group BUCK KNIVES GROUP
17 minutes ago
John Burton replied to John Burton's discussion Show Us a Buck Knife photo in the group BUCK KNIVES GROUP
39 minutes ago
Syd Carr replied to John Burton's discussion Show Us a Buck Knife photo in the group BUCK KNIVES GROUP
1 hour ago

Featured
Steve Riordan posted a status
"Early 1920's Golden Rule ( I think ) 2 Lovely Scantly Dressed Ladies, On a Gents Coke Bottle Knife! No Tang Stamps"
1 hour ago

Featured
Steve Riordan posted photos
1 hour ago
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Ellis H. Roberson
1 hour ago
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Ellis H. Roberson
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
Ricky Ray commented on Michael D Sabol's group Boker Fans
4 hours ago
Ellis H. Roberson left a comment for J.J. Smith III
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
Nick A posted a discussion
11 hours ago
Jan Carter posted a status
"good morning iKC"
11 hours ago
J.J. Smith III commented on Craig Henry's photo
13 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry posted photos
18 hours ago

Featured
Craig Henry replied to Craig Henry's discussion Case 046 - Humpback in the group Case Fans
18 hours ago

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

gear2survive !

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Now Available

KNIFE NEWS!!!

Click to view more

JSR Sports!

NEW

© 2018   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service