Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Steve Scheuerman (Manx)'s Discussions (781)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"My interest lies in the commercial aspect. I love to throw on the tube and sharpen a…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Mar 16, 2017 to Knife Robot: World's First Auto Knife Sharpener

17 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by D ale

"I am eyeballing a few knives to see if I can come up with funds. Will have to discus…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Mar 14, 2017 to Knife Robot: World's First Auto Knife Sharpener

17 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by D ale

"Yup...no joke. Now, I am usually firmly against sharpening with belts unless I know…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Mar 14, 2017 to Knife Robot: World's First Auto Knife Sharpener

17 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by D ale

In Memoriam

"Another thing that I noticed about this system is the handle on the stone arm. It lo…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Feb 10, 2017 to Fixed Angle Sharpening Fixture

9 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by D ale

In Memoriam

"I was just about to ask about the Angle Cube as well, John...lol. I am curious how w…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Feb 7, 2017 to Fixed Angle Sharpening Fixture

9 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by D ale

In Memoriam

"Check the measurements on your stones, and see if you can find good stones you can u…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Feb 7, 2017 to Fixed Angle Sharpening Fixture

9 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by D ale

"I can't see a problem, Jack. Shipping insurance, not an insured business, great expe…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Feb 24, 2014 to I'll sharpen your knife for free (except return shipping)

11 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Kees ( KC ) Mension

"I might be interested in grabbing a fair sized chunk of each. Depends on how much th…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Feb 18, 2014 to Does anyone want to buy leather to make strops?

21 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

"Extremely well! Sharp knives abound...and an overly sharp cleaver too...LOL. Got a l…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Jan 12, 2014 to Time for Specifics...Edge Pro Apex vs Wicked Edge

31 May 11, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Never be sorry about being passionate about something, Jack! I am eating up all the…"

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied Jan 9, 2014 to Time for Specifics...Edge Pro Apex vs Wicked Edge

31 May 11, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by