Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Well Turtleman has made his way to SMKW.  Mr Kevin Pipes was kind enough to donate to iKC a Knife to remember the occasion by.  The knife is unopened and the package is sign by none other than our friends and hosts....Tony, Josh and Jay

So this week lets learn about Turtleman

Rules are very simple this week.  To enter you must come to the chat during Fridays show and tell me a Turtleman fact.  You can get your facts from anywhere, the show itself, Wikipedia, the turtlman site, smkw site.  I dont care where you get it, you just have to give us a fact during the show IN THE CHAT 

Now I dont expect everyone to find a different fact, just bring me a fact and your entered

Tags: contest, knives, live, smkw, turtleman

Views: 502

Replies to This Discussion

that is a cool prize.!! thank you Mr. Kevin Pipes for donation and thank you Jan just wanted to say this for a fact somebody looking to lose a finger r Ohio turtles don't play that and there fast. lol. I will get myself a fact for Friday night cant wait to read them all surely nobody would make up there own hehe LORD willen see you all Friday.

That's a Mini Thunder Turtleboy Bowie in genuine Turtleflage with a Nylon Sheath!  4 inch blade.  7.5 inches overall. Includes a Turtleman's First Knife Handbook!

Jeff is right about a turtle and your finger. If you try what that picture shows, you will loose every time. A snapping turtle is lightning fast and you will loose a finger.

Thanks to Mr. Kevin Pipes, for his great prize donated to our club and to Miss Jan for, Every thing.

Man time is ticking.  I've only got 55 facts to share.  The last five are always the hardest to come up with!

I hope the Turtle Man, enjoys my Video.

Robert I loved the video its pretty cool!

I am a bit of an old fashion person about the Thank you's guys.  I always want to be sure I am representing you the best I can so I sent out actual Thank you cards for the knife and the Show folks for taking the time to sign it.  Hope ya dont mind I signed all your names LOL

Where can we view the video, Robert!

Robert Burris said:

I hope the Turtle Man, enjoys my Video.

Tobias,

Videos can be seen on the right side of any page.  Or you can access them from the media button at the top of any page

http://www.iknifecollector.com/video

Seven hours to go before "Knives Live Turtle Man Mania Begins!" 

Even better than that, My Turtle Man Lightin' Hunter came in the mail yesterday!  That is one sweet knife!  What's even cooler is even if this knife had not been in the Turtle Man Series,  I would've bought it! I love the blade shape. It feels really great in the hand.  Really nice sheath, extremely sharp and the finish is excellent.  Hard to believe they're selling this knife for just $20. I'might grab another one to become my new camp knife.

Tobias, show us a picture, please. Hey, Live Action, Turtle Man, night is here. watch out for your fingers.....lol

Thanks for sending a "Thank you" note from our club. I also want to thank everyone concerned because, I won....Yahoo!

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service