Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Shlomo ben Maved's Discussions (235)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

Featured

"Lovely packaging but opening them sort of negates their waterproofness. List of the…"

Shlomo ben Maved replied Apr 8, 2016 to Bushcraft/Bugging Out/Camping/Backpacking

118 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

Featured

"John, Firstly there is no such thing as a survival knife--nor tactical for that matt…"

Shlomo ben Maved replied Dec 27, 2015 to Bushcraft/Bugging Out/Camping/Backpacking

118 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

Featured

"The biggest factors for what to carry is where are you going and how are you getting…"

Shlomo ben Maved replied Dec 26, 2015 to Bushcraft/Bugging Out/Camping/Backpacking

118 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Well, this would be actually "Protect me from the crazed machete wielding punk". "

Shlomo ben Maved replied Feb 26, 2015 to Stupid (or not) Knife Laws

4 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Shlomo ben Maved

"Cajun is a bastardization of Acadian...During the F&I War when England took over…"

Shlomo ben Maved replied Dec 21, 2014 to Scottish Ancestry ?

45 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by John Bamford

"Ooch, me laddie buck...They dinna ken that that's Donan Castle on Loch Duich and tha…"

Shlomo ben Maved replied Jul 1, 2014 to Scottish Ancestry ?

45 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by John Bamford

In Memoriam

"For his time Sears was a damn good writer, offering sage advice for the equipment th…"

Shlomo ben Maved replied Oct 29, 2012 to Nessmuk Trilogy... How many of you guys follow his teachings?

27 Oct 29, 2012

In Memoriam

"I’m sorry I missed this posting. I’ll be happy to contribute whatever I can to the t…"

Shlomo ben Maved replied Oct 29, 2012 to Nessmuk Trilogy... How many of you guys follow his teachings?

27 Oct 29, 2012

In Memoriam

"Gerber has been plagued with bad reviews on a lot of their products--Bear Grylls Sur…"

Shlomo ben Maved replied Jul 25, 2011 to Nessmuk Trilogy... How many of you guys follow his teachings?

27 Oct 29, 2012

In Memoriam

"Instead of the Gerber you can get numerous "Pruning" saws from landscape or Home Dep…"

Shlomo ben Maved replied Jul 23, 2011 to Nessmuk Trilogy... How many of you guys follow his teachings?

27 Oct 29, 2012

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by