Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hope to see everyone there. We have a family reunion style event planned at the factory tours on Thursday August 7, 2014. Then this year at the show Queen Cut. Co. Historical Team member Fred Fisher will be displaying sections of his Queen collection, which is the biggest in the world! I will be posting pictures in the next two weeks to bring the show to who can't be there. Hope to see you there!

Views: 278

Replies to This Discussion

Plant tours are August 7th 9-2

go, this is an excellent tour of the oldest continually running knife factory in the US!!!!!

I'll be there, and am really looking forward to it.  I already have my want-list knife picked out that I'm going to be hunting for at the show.

I hope to get there around noon Thursday and I also will have a table at the show.The tour of the factory is really interesting and worth the time to go thru.

I have great news everyone our newest custom collaborator and world famous knife maker, Bill Ruple, will be at the factory tours on Thursday, August 8th. He will be there much of the day to answer questions and talk knives!  

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service