Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Rome D. Rushing's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

"Can you tell what is wrong with this Case? "

Rome D. Rushing replied Apr 3, 2019 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"I have 2 Chicago Cutlery folding knives.  One is the 4" stockman and the other is a…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Dec 30, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Donald, as far as i know they have quit making pocket knives. I found this one at a…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Aug 13, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Thanks, I don't believe that Chicago Cutlery makes pocket knives anymore. I have thi…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Jul 27, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Seki has a great reputation in knife making, and the blue bone on that knife is beau…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Jul 27, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"These have been some enjoyable pictures.  The range in age and brand and materials j…"

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Brad I must agree that the yellow Western and the abalone Queen really caught my eye…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Feb 19, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Well Ron as everyone else has stated those are some awesome stockmen.  I especially…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Feb 15, 2013 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

KnifeMaker

"Look what I found in my mailbox last night. "

Rome D. Rushing replied Aug 21, 2012 to Pictures!!!(AKA The Stockman Pattern Picture Hall of Fame!")

789 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Roger Russell

Featured

"This is a Queen Steel 26A manufactured during the period when Queen did not stamp a…"

Rome D. Rushing replied Aug 10, 2012 to Blades!

8 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Craig Henry

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service