Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Steve Hanner's Discussions (4,177)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"and check it out, they are giving you patches, by date, so its a collectable patch b…"

Steve Hanner replied May 15, 2015 to Special Ops Group-S.O.G. Knives

42 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

"To all my SOG friends, here is a link to the latest giveaway and sale: http://enews.…"

Steve Hanner replied May 15, 2015 to Special Ops Group-S.O.G. Knives

42 Mar 21, 2018

"Wow , congratulations Patrik, anbsolutely love the Ninja version.. T hey won't see t…"

Steve Hanner replied May 6, 2015 to Newest Tactical Purchase!!

284 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Charles Sample

"Love the look of both of those Clint, in particular the deployment possibilities of…"

Steve Hanner replied Apr 29, 2015 to FOLDER DEPLOYMENT. What is fastest? Your experience? Favorite folder specifically for how it deploys?

14 Dec 14, 2016

"That is the Cold Steel Secret Edge and it comes out pretty doggone quick!"

Steve Hanner replied Apr 28, 2015 to FOLDER DEPLOYMENT. What is fastest? Your experience? Favorite folder specifically for how it deploys?

14 Dec 14, 2016

"Here is another one I bought and although a fixed blade, a yank on the sheath and ou…"

Steve Hanner replied Apr 28, 2015 to FOLDER DEPLOYMENT. What is fastest? Your experience? Favorite folder specifically for how it deploys?

14 Dec 14, 2016

"That looks fast Dale, bet no hesitation on that!"

14 Dec 14, 2016

"This might be one of the fastest opening knives I have. I dont have a lot of them bu…"

14 Dec 14, 2016

""

14 Dec 14, 2016

"Ha, Ha the knife that makes you hungry!  I have seen this knife before and wondered…"

Steve Hanner replied Mar 14, 2015 to Special Ops Group-S.O.G. Knives

42 Mar 21, 2018

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit