Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

dead_left_knife_guy's Discussions (441)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

Featured

"YES!  Chant it with me now...  BHK! BHK! BHK! BHK! Blind Horse Knives made the origi…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Dec 16, 2016 to Looking for a Bushcraft knife

67 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Jeremy B. Buchanan

Featured

"That LT Wright has been on my short list for several months now because it is so muc…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Aug 8, 2016 to Looking for a Bushcraft knife

67 Dec 20, 2016

"Cory, We have some fundamental differences in out approaches, but there are several…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Jan 11, 2016 to ISIS is here in the USA. What is your plan if confronted with an ISIS attack in a public venue?

21 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

"And Jan, and everyone else here, I don't mean to downplay your willingness to self-s…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Jan 9, 2016 to ISIS is here in the USA. What is your plan if confronted with an ISIS attack in a public venue?

21 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

"Cory, I appreciate your dedication to CC, & your candid responses. Quick note re…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Jan 9, 2016 to ISIS is here in the USA. What is your plan if confronted with an ISIS attack in a public venue?

21 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

"I'm sorry, I can't sit on this any longer.  There's a really big elephant in the roo…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Jan 8, 2016 to ISIS is here in the USA. What is your plan if confronted with an ISIS attack in a public venue?

21 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

"Don't forget about running AND hiding &  running some more.  That's my option. D…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Jan 5, 2016 to ISIS is here in the USA. What is your plan if confronted with an ISIS attack in a public venue?

21 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

Featured

"Ernest, I'm more into Matt Graham's style than that specific knife, partially becaus…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Dec 20, 2015 to Looking for a Bushcraft knife

67 Dec 20, 2016

"Those of us left will live in Zion, hiding from the Matrix & its sentinels, wait…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Oct 4, 2015 to How to Survive the Next Ice Age

12 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

"Jan, I could see that reason for concern.  However, given the actual size of the are…"

dead_left_knife_guy replied Jul 17, 2015 to What is Jade Helm 15 and why is it attracting controversy?

5 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by John Bamford

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by