Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

A Sharper Review (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mack McTiernan "Protourist" / JK Handmade Knives Rule Number 9 XXL

Design Theory and Specifications The Rule #9 XXL is a design collaboration between Mack McTiernen and John Kiedaisch of JK Handmade Knives…

Started by Andy Moon

2 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

The design of the zt550 a real puzzler

Hi Guys I would like to talk about a specific Zero Tolerance Knife.  I love zt. I have a 350 myself as an edc however I would like to talk…

Started by Knife Shark

1 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Andy Moon

Fallkniven TK3

I recently posted pics of my new Trestle Pine Grand Portage in old growth ash.  Love the wood covers on it.  Which is why I purchased a Fal…

Started by Dennis Hibar

3 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Dennis Hibar

Friction Folders

I've really not been a huge fan of friction folders ... until, that is, I ran across the work of Shelby Mihalevich out of North Carolina. …

Started by Dennis Hibar

0 Jun 29, 2016

Kershaw 1025 Cinder - A Hinderer Design

I recently picked up a NIB ZT0200 from Dave at kershawguy.com, and at the same time I noticed he had the Hinderer designed Cinder in stock,…

Started by Andy Moon

3 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Andy Moon

Featured

Two Knife Comparison Review of Colonial Military E2 Elecrical Knife and Rough Rider RR1140 Electrician Knife

This is a comparison review of the Colonial Military E2 Electrical Knife Type TL29 and the Rough Rider RR1140 Electrician Knife. Descripti…

Started by Charles Sample

13 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Susie Fitzsimmons

Featured

A Review Of The Rough Rider RR318 Lockback Folding Hunter

This is a review of the Rough Rider RR318 lockback folding hunter. The knife is 5" closed with a 3 5/8" clip point blade of 440A stainles…

Started by Charles Sample

2 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Susie Fitzsimmons

Rough Rider Deluxe Mushroom Hunting Knife

Obviously not everyone is going to need or use a mushroom knife but if you're a mushroom hunter and you're looking for a good looking, well…

Started by Tobias Gibson

2 May 26, 2016
Reply by Charles Sample

Case TrapperLock w/ clip Stag Handle Knife Review

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Nellie! That’s exactly what ol’ college football announcer, Keith Jackson would be exclaiming! Steel Sahl…

Started by Scott Rauber

12 May 11, 2016
Reply by Leo Lantz

CRKT stubby folding razel

This is a small knife with a wharncliff/chisel type blade.  It has a liner lock.  The blade steel is 8Cr13MoV.  I believe it is advertised…

Started by Jack Haskins, Jr.

5 May 10, 2016
Reply by Leo Lantz

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by