Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

General Knife Discussions (532)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Orvis Knives, Col. Littleton and Italians?

I had the good fortune to walk into an Orvis store the other day.  I noticed they carried a few knives.  I was intrigued by two brands that…

Started by David Hawkins

1 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Rome D. Rushing

EXPENDABLES the movie knives and items

Check out the bowie knife and folder that are inThe EXPENDABLES Movie. Let me know what you think. There are also a pendant and a skull cig…

Started by Rick "HutcH" Hutchings

3 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Rick "HutcH" Hutchings

Guilty Pleasures

Ok, we all have at least one knife that we have more affection for than we should but we can't help it. It probably didn't have a long prod…

Started by David Hawkins

8 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by David Hawkins

Katana Help

I have a WW2 era katana. I need help translating what is written on the nakago (tang). Any help would be appreciated.

Started by Keith A. Howell

7 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Halicon

how non knife people react when they see a tactical knife

i flip open a griptillian and everyones all scared im gonna rob the store or something does anyone else have stories like this

Started by matt gesiorski

26 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Halicon

Anticipated Knives

So everybody, i ordered a Ontario RAT 1 and a DMT aligner. While I wait for them to show up, tell me, what was the knife purchase you antic…

Started by Paul K

5 Jun 23, 2010

Collector Clubs - Which one?

If you had to pick one knife collector club which would it be and why? W.R. Case Collectors Club? Buck Collectors Club? A. G. Russell KCC?…

Started by David Hawkins

5 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Sunil Ram

Do you feel that a knife is like a tattoo?

Let me explain: When I was looking into getting a tattoo I read an awesome book that goes into detail everything about the physics of it u…

Started by Wilma Slicer (Lynsie)

31 May 17, 2010
Reply by Bob Andrews

SOS Survival kit review.

A little while ago I received an SOS keychain survival kit from Ranger Rick. Ranger Rick is a retired US Army Ranger who makes these kits a…

Started by Paul K

0 Apr 4, 2010

auction/flea market finds

Thanks goes to Frank Evans for the heads up to this Auction House, J.Bruce Voyles Auctioneers  www,jbrucevoyles.com  picked up a couple of…

Started by jon forward

1 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Terry Truett

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by