Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Knife Q&A With John McCain (542)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barry Wood style folder

Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum but not new to anything else. I thought I'd test your knife knowledge. I recently bought at auction(cheaply)…

Started by terrence ellington

18 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Jan Carter

TROUT & BIRD KNIFE

I have a question? For years now I've admired the sheer beauty of the Randall Trout & Bird Knife, Model 8. Lately I've seen the same kn…

Started by KENT GABLE

47 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Don

Puma white hunter

I just got my third puma white hunter and they all have differences from one another. Is there a guide or book or something that shows all…

Started by David w. Brown

6 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Shlomo ben Maved

Marbles Benchmade.

I recently bought a Marbles Benchmade. 1/2 Canoe Lockback. Does anybody know anything about these? All I have found out is they were made i…

Started by Billy Oneale

9 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Bob Miskovic

My Childhood was a Lie

I've just dug out the knife I've owned the second longest -- I acquired my "Swiss Army Knife" soon after my first folder, an official blue-…

Started by Jim Child

6 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Jim Child

Photo of Al MAr Survival Knife

This Knife was in storage for the last 30 years . I have the Al Mar squares for the handle. If any one knows anything about these knive…

Started by John Elliott

5 Jul 5, 2011

AL Mar Survival Knife

I have an Al Mar Survival Knife. It is over 20" long with a double edge blade in a bolo style. I got it in the early 80's from a friend …

Started by John Elliott

0 Jun 20, 2011

Gerber Loveless

I have a gerber lockback folding knife with a gold Robert Loveless signature on the front bolster. Matte stainless handle with inlaid hard…

Started by Marc Himmel

0 Jun 17, 2011

What's the name of this model?

This is a "BUCK KNIFE". And it's Sawby Lock, made by Scott・Sawby, I think. Buck once use this Lock. But Ican't remember the name of this…

Started by Tosirou Hiraki

3 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Gene Merritt

Ethan Switchblade

Hello, I need some info on a knife that I found years ago with a medal detector. It is 6 inches open, with Ethan and below it Italy on the…

Started by Chris Hardison

7 May 27, 2011

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by