Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Knife Q&A With John McCain (542)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kershaw Breakout 7000 - Automatic knife release modification.

Folks,   I must say I am really impressed with the opening speed of the Kershaw Breakout 7000.   This thing is lightning fast! It is a top…

Started by Daniel Howland

7 Dec 12, 2010

switchblade

I have a Pistol switchblade, the blade lays back on to of barrel, pull triger and the blade switches over and forward. It has been in my f…

Started by jim purington

4 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Michael A Losicco

iOLD Bowie Question???

I am Looking for Information about an Older Bowie I have. Below the Backbone of the Blade on One side reads "Orginal Bowie Knife"... above…

Started by Mike Hoff

0 Nov 25, 2010

SVORD Peasant Knife

Please tell me taht the blade of svord peasant knife is made of L6 steel?   I hear so. Is that true?      

Started by Tosirou Hiraki

10 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Tosirou Hiraki

Old Benchmade Stryker

I have a question about an old Benchmade Stryker. It has a different kind of G10, the texture is smoother. It also has a spear point blade…

Started by Patrick Tetangco

0 Nov 8, 2010

In Memoriam

J L Barbee of Ft. Stockton, TX knives and catalogs

iKC Member Regan Wilson asks- "Are any of you familiar with J L Barbee out of Ft Stockton, TX? He made knives in the 70's and 80's,I collec…

Started by Scott King

12 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by regan wilson

Gil Hibben Knife

I just acquired a Gil Hibben designed knife from a gun show. It is number 003 of the commerative knife for the Kentucky Classic November 15…

Started by Ronald C Ball

2 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Ronald C Ball

KRUSIUS M.i. GERMANY BRITISH ZONE - Basic information needed

I just picked up this Krusius knife at a local flea market. I have heard of Krusius Brothers knives or Krusius knives but all that I have s…

Started by Chris Taylor (CTAYLORMAN)

5 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by D ale

T Williams knife

I got this knife from a "antique" shop some little while back, and was wondering if anyone would have any ideas about it, on the blade it s…

Started by joel

1 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by joel

Would like any info on YAX pocket knife or company

I picked up a stag handle pocket knife this morning at the local flea market . The only marking is YAX (in a circle) on the single blade. I…

Started by R. A. Tucker

2 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by R. A. Tucker

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by