Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Knife Q&A With John McCain (542)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Identification of AG Russel

All I know is that this a limited edition AG Russel.  I would like to know more about it.  Is it a desirable collectible?

Started by Tom Wines

1 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by David Hawkins

Looking For Knife shows

I am in Minnesota and am wondering of any upcoming knife shows in the Minneapolis / St Paul area.  If you know of any please let me know

Started by Brett Daniels

2 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Brett Daniels

Looking for info on a maker

At the November 2008 Tulsa show, I picked up 4 knives from an older gentleman.  At least two are stamped "CHUBBY" on the guard and it appea…

Started by Andrew P

5 Jun 25, 2010

SPYDERCO MILITARY CPM 440V

I have a Spyderco Military with a CPM 440V blade. I bought it years ago when they first came out, and never really used it because I found…

Started by Joe

1 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Joe

HELP WITH DATEING CASE KNIVES

PLEASE HELP I HAVE TWO CASE BUFFALOWS 1 IS 10 DOT THE OTHER 9 DOT THANKS

Started by wayne collinsworth

3 May 26, 2010
Reply by Bob Andrews

Red Scorpion Six knives

Has anyone ever bought a knife from this company? They seem to have interesting products, but I don't really know much about them. If anyon…

Started by Chris North

3 May 6, 2010
Reply by Don

Three Sisters Forge

Hey there everyone, I remember reading the May issue of Blade, and saw the article on a Three Sisters Forge folding knife. For some reason…

Started by Arjun Gandhi

2 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Adlai Stein

Knife Identification

I saw in a movie when it first came out in 1991. The name of the movie was "Exposure" or later renamed "High Art" with Peter Coyote starrin…

Started by Starozytnyk

3 Apr 23, 2010

How do you store your knives?

Hi everyone! I just wanted to see the different ways people store their knives. Drawer? Safe? Bag? Show them and tell!Here is my storage sy…

Started by Keqing Song

2 Apr 23, 2010

Name this knife ?

Greetings all. I have a knife in my collection I would like to know more about. First off I attained this knife from my fathers estate , wh…

Started by Glenn K

5 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Steve Mills

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by