Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Knifemaking Q & A (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kiln burner

OK got my brick started building my kiln for heat treating. My question is: what works best for heat source? I have a Propane torch and, ha…

Started by Don "Cossack Gearhead" Godard

3 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Carl Rechsteiner

Knife Compass ?

I'm looking for a source for decent quality compass that fits in the butt end of a hidden tang style knife. TIA for any & all help ,-Vi…

Started by Vincent C. Mazzei

4 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Peter Howard

New handle for a Spyderco Dragonfly 2 with a single piece handle. HELP!

I have been making scales for my knives for about a year.  They all have liners and ways to just "copy" everything.  Especially hole placem…

Started by Jack Haskins, Jr.

8 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by john6553

Silver inlay

Wednseday, 25APR13    Gus Marsh hosted a chat about Jay Hendrickson and the topic of Silver inlay rose at the end.  Below are some links t…

Started by National Knife Museum

1 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

forge question

OK here she is my little mini forge the gauge hooks to a air compressor and ha a regulator for the speed and volume of air. It hooks to a…

2 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by kenneth stout

forge

OK here she is my little mini forge the gauge hooks to a air compressor and ha a regulator for the speed and volume of air. It hooks to a…

3 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

I Need Advise

I just received my Damascus blank today from Blade play. It was 35 bucks and is listed as Damascus Skeleton Fixed Blade. It is almost ident…

Started by Scott R Gordon

3 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Steve Hanner

Are there any machinists available?

I am having an awful time trying to drill 440C stainless. Can anyone give me suggestions? I am looking for somewhere to purchase drill bits…

Started by Gary Moore

12 May 30, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

Ideas on sanding fiber spacers?

Last night I sort of finished this kit: (stock pic, mine doesn't look near that good)   Sort of?  Well, it was a half vast effort at the e…

Started by Andrew P

6 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Smiling-Knife

Knife DVD's

Does anyone have any DVD's on how to make knives such as putting on handles and such or know where to get any at a good price?  I'm just st…

Started by Augie Gomez

5 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by