Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member News & Announcements (1,034)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

Cable From Decommissioned Aircraft Carrier

A while back I was commissioned to forge some knives from cable recovered from a decommissioned aircraft carrier that was being scrapped.  …

Started by James McClendon

6 Nov 9, 2023
Reply by Jan Carter

Goin’s Encyclopedia

I’m a new member and an amateur collector of many years, but just now really enjoying the knowledge of the knives I like. I have been told…

Started by John

9 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by John

KnifeMaker

Brief Filed Opposing Rehearing En Banc to Overturn Ruling that HI’s Butterfly Knife Ban is Unconstitutional

While we were at BLADE Show West last week, attorneys for the Appellants filed their response brief opposing Hawaii’s petition to the Ninth…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Oct 17, 2023

Featured

10/13-10/15/23 FREE SHIPPING weekend at Knife Center!

Here it is again, free shipping on standard size & weight items, no purchase minimum.  Just use code FREESHIP https://www.knifecenter.c

Started by dead_left_knife_guy

1 Oct 14, 2023
Reply by J.J. Smith III

KnifeMaker

Knife Rights' Summary Judgement Motion Seeks to End Federal Switchblade Act

Knife Rights today filed a Motion for Summary Judgment in its federal lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of portions of the Federal…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Oct 6, 2023

KnifeMaker

17 Attorneys General File Amicus Brief in Support of Petition for Rehearing En Banc to Overturn Ruling that HI’s Butterfly Knife Ban is Unconstitutional

Led by California Attorney General Rob Bonta, 17 Attorneys General have filed an amicus (Friend of the Court) brief supporting Hawaii's pet…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Oct 4, 2023

Featured

FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND at Knifecenter.com!

Well well well, here it is again -- another FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND at Knife Center! I haven't really been tracking the frequency of these th…

0 Sep 9, 2023

Looking for a YELLOW HANDLE CARBON STEAL FULL SIZE CASE Sodbuster.

My grandpa just passed away today and always carried a yellow handle case sodbuster. I inherited a fraction of his rather large case knife…

Started by Garrett Keys

0 Sep 3, 2023

Took too long - A Sugar Beet Knife by Clyde Cutlery Co.

My father had somehow/sometime acquired a few sugar beet knives.  I was somehow able to secure a couple.  This is the first of the two that…

Started by Kevin D

3 Aug 27, 2023
Reply by martyb

Featured

Happy National Knife Day 2023!!!!!!

So yeah, it's a made-up holiday for knife retailers (I think Smoky Mountain Knife Works was behind it), but most if not all the big knife s…

0 Aug 24, 2023

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by