Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member News & Announcements (1,034)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have a muskrat love? Do you go nuts for Peanuts? Come join us at Knife Patterns!

Did you know there is a group devoted to folks who collect select pattern or patterns of knives?  You're probably not the only person who h…

Started by Tobias Gibson

1 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

KnifeMaker

Knife Rights' Idaho Knife Law Preemption Bill Advances - Call & Write TODAY!

Knife Rights' Idaho Knife Law Preemption bill, SB 1092, was passed out of the Senate State Affairs Committee by a unanimous vote. SB 1092 n…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Mar 11, 2015

BEAR MGC AND REMINGTON JOIN TOGETHER!!!!!!! new/old news??

hey i dont know if this is NEW or OLD news    but hear are some links.. i see this as only a positive move 100%.. everything 100% USA…

Started by peter force

3 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Tobias Gibson

Buck Hat Pins / Tie Tacks / Lapel Pins

Hey Guys and Gals. I did not even think about people wanting to collect pins . . . but here is a photo of some Buck pins.  These are not mi…

Started by Ms Data

1 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

KnifeMaker

Bladesports Returns to The Lone Star Knife Expo 6/13 & 6/14 (2015) - Dallas, Texas

The Lone Star Knife Expo and Dallas Arms Collectors Association are proud to announce the return of the Bladesports Cutting Competition Tra…

Started by Vance Wade Hinds

0 Feb 22, 2015

Featured

Free knife for your child

Derrick Bohn of KnivesShipFree has instituted a great program to give your child his (or her) first knife with his name engraved on the bla…

Started by Charles Sample

6 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

Palmetto Knife Show

I don't have all the details but I did talk to a club member who told me the show is on for the first weekend in May. That is the same week…

Started by David Patrick

3 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by J.J. Smith III

Let's have some fun and win a knife in Feb!!

Over the years of collecting and hanging around with collectors and sellers, I have heard some doozy explanations to the "other half" as to…

Started by Jan Carter

51 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

Master Cutler, Robert Anthony Paolantonio Memorial

Robert A. Paolantonio "Master Cutler" Passed away on November 17th 2014.  All proceeds will go to Robert's widow, Joann Paolantonio, for he…

Started by Jan Carter

4 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by peter force

Shot Show 2015 is on the way!

Just 6 days from Shot Show.  For those of us that cannot attend I will again be scouring the web for what is going to be unveiled and what…

Started by Jan Carter

69 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by