Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member News & Announcements (1,034)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In Memoriam

Tobias, bet you haven't got this multi-knife --LOL

Ancient Roman Swiss Army knife on display Sunday, January 31st, 2010 Yesterday Cambridge University’s Fitzwilliam Museum reopened its Greek…

Started by John McCain

3 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Tobias Gibson

Let's Play "Name That Knife"

Let's play "Name That Knife".  About once a week I will post a picture of a popular knife that most people should recognize with any distin…

Started by Ms Data

67 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

Knife Rights' Latest Brief in NYC Lawsuit Cuts Through DA's Baseless Arguments

Knife Rights filed a Reply Brief in its appeal of a U.S. District Court's absurd ruling in its ongoing Federal Civil Rights lawsuit against…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Sep 2, 2014

A discussion about iKC on another forum

So it seems we have become a topic, or the result of one anyway LOL For those of you that know me, you know I dont go to the other forums.…

Started by Jan Carter

44 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by john garcia

The 2014 Community Knife is here , next week they will be there

2014 iKC COMMUNITY KNIFE ORDER HERE are we ready?  Can I have a drum roll? Let me tell you what we were able to pull off for this year.  …

Started by Jan Carter

90 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

Featured

Does Anybody Want This Knife?

I am going to give away a knife.  It is a Colt CT405 Skinner.  It is the knife I won in Tobias Gibson's contest.  I mean no offense to you…

Started by Charles Sample

26 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

Featured

Did You Say Wharncliffe?

There's has been a fair amount of talk and interest on the Case Collectors Club for Case to do a Wharncliffe Peanut. There's a good chance…

Started by Craig Henry

18 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

Help! - Super Ben Rupe

A few months ago my neighbor here at the shop, a clockmaker and a great craftsman, came over to raise money for his neighbor, Lauren, who a…

Started by Andrew Roy

4 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

NJ Gov. Christie Ignores Property Rights and Reality, Signs Draconian Ivory Ban Into Law

Knife Rights was shocked and saddened that New Jersey Governor Chris Christie bought into the irrational emotional pleas and outright lies…

Started by Doug Ritter

2 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by G.I.Jason

Buck110.com

I am the new owner of Buck110.com. The last owner did not even have a site up, he just sat on it for 7 years. This site has got to be the b…

Started by Garett Finney

14 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Michael T Hall

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit