Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member News & Announcements (1,034)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Show and Tell

Share your EDC or custom pieces you may have in your collection. Or anything sharp you just really drool over.

Started by George Fernandez

0 Mar 24, 2014

My new Ruger LCR .38 Special +P - Bad News for the Bad Guy!

I made it to the range today with my new Ruger LCR in .38 Special + P.  Well, let me back up just a bit to explain how I came to purchase m…

Started by Ms Data

3 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Charles Sample

KnifeMaker

Ivory Ban Update: Report on Advisory Council on Wildlife Trafficking Meeting

Robert Mitchell, an attorney from Pennsylvania, attended the Advisory Council on Wildlife Trafficking meeting held yesterday, March 20, 201…

Started by Doug Ritter

2 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

A BIG BANG REVIEW! How do you like that gun?

Well guns and knives seem to go hand in hand so here is where the gun reviews can be added.

Started by Jan Carter

0 Mar 20, 2014

New pics - Cattaraugus -will this be the last winter?

These were forwarded by an unknown party to me.   It is a shame that this building is not on the list of historical building that are getti…

Started by Jan Carter

5 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

Barry Wood has passed away.

It is with great sadness that I relay the announcement that Barry Wood has passed. Barry passed at around 9:20 PM last night (March 17, 201…

Started by John Jones

4 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by David Selph

KnifeMaker

Tennessee Switchblade Ban Repeal Bill to Full House for Vote - CALL/EMAIL TODAY!

After a lot of work in Nashville by Knife Rights and our friends, HB1883 was passed out of the the House Finance, Ways and Means Committee…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Mar 19, 2014

KnifeMaker

CALL/EMAIL TODAY! Knife Rights Kansas Knife Preemption Fix Bill Needs Your Help!

March 18, 2014: Knife Rights Kansas Knife Preemption Fix Bill needs your help. HB2431 clarifies last year's Knife Reform Act to d…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Mar 18, 2014

PENDING US BAN ON IVORY**EMAIL YOUR LETTERS BY MONDAY 3/17/14

EMAIL YOUR LETTERS BY MARCH 17! If you are not already familiar with the pending ban on antique and vintage ivory (including goods made fro…

Started by Jan Carter

5 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Mark Zalesky

KnifeMaker

DEADLINE TO WRITE IS TODAY! Knife Rights Statement on Ivory Ban Re: Request for Public Input - Advisory Council on Wildlife Trafficking Public Meeting, Mar. 20, 2014.

Knife Rights Statement on Ivory Ban Re: Request for Public Input - Advisory Council on Wildlife Trafficking Public Meeting, Mar. 20, 2014.…

Started by Doug Ritter

0 Mar 17, 2014

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by