Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member News & Announcements (1,034)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KnifeMaker

Colonial Knife Company, Inc..My family business book, R.A.P....

Please let me introduce myself... My name is Robert Anthony Paolantonio, third generation owner, stockholder, and Cutler of Colonial Knife…

Started by Robert A. Paolantonio

14 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Robert Burris

At the end of the year we will pick a winner from our Quarterly winners. CONGRATS!!!!!

At the end of the year we will pick a winner from our Quarterly winners.  Well the prize is an iKC 2014 Calendar and the winner is Ken S…

Started by Jan Carter

22 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

Valentines Knives**Do's or Don'ts?

Just about every year I ask the question.  Does your better half get you a knife or do you get them one? I spent some time looking on ebay…

Started by Jan Carter

12 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

Just joined

Thanks for having me , I see a few familiar members here and I hope to be involved in the fun.

Started by JJ

9 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by JJ

Scheduled Maintenance Sunday Night/Monday morning 1/20/2014

At approximately 2:00 am Eastern on Monday morning 1/20/14 I will take the site down for some scheduled maintenance.It will be down for abo…

Started by Jan Carter

4 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

January Contest 2014! Win iKC Gear

Good Morning and welcome to our first contest of the year 2014.  Let's have some fun! On January 14, 2014 The Shot Show begins.  We all kno…

Started by Jan Carter

97 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Clint Thompson

iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

I am closing the original discussion regarding the 2013 knife.  This knife is being offered to the members that paid for the original 2013…

Started by Jan Carter

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

Information sources on Case knives

Just thought I'd post these links-many of you may have forgotten about these or may not have known about them- Valuable resources for the C…

Started by John McCain

2 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Craig Henry

Best movie weaponry Armorer / Maker... VOTE now!

TRMS - would like to ask you all, who you feel should become the 1st winner / member of the TRMS "Hall of Fame" for services to the Movie/T…

Started by Aidy Drayton

3 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by John McCain

As we say goodbye

As we say goodbye to 2013 and it begins its final week, I can’t help but think of all that happened in our world TSA “almost” allowed knive…

Started by Jan Carter

18 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Ken Spielvogel

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit