Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member News & Announcements (1,040)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The 2nd Annual Halloween Carving Contest! Win a Case Halloween RAT!

Hi Folks, LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!  Show us spirit, carve your pumpkin, take a pic.  Show us your carving tools and you may win a Case Knife! .

Started by Jan Carter

85 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Craig Henry

In Memoriam

I Wish People Would Quit Giving Me Old Knives-NOT !! (photos included)

Here are a couple of WWII military issue knives a former employee gave me that she inherited from her uncle.I explained to her that they ha…

Started by John McCain

8 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by John McCain

Prayers answered!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who have been praying for me about my job search. I've been unempl…

Started by Chuck Parham

20 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

Case Classic Clasp knives-Love Them or Hate them??

I know there is divided sentiment about Case Vs. Case Classic knives from the Jim Parker era. I, for myself, have a multitude of both. I ha…

Started by John McCain

6 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Guy Fleetwood

In Memoriam

A master knifemaker and engraver you may never have heard of but should (photos included)

His name is Antonio Montejano from Albacete, Spain.I had photos of many of his works years ago but lost them due to a hard drive crash and…

Started by John McCain

7 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Leopold Lacrimosa

Ohio Classic Knife Show

I took my grandson and his dad to the Ohio Classic Knife Show today in Cambridge, Ohio. Lots of great pieces. I got to meet and talk with s…

Started by Chuck Parham

6 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Steve Hanner

See Rep weekend 2013, right here!

Rep Weekend at SMKW is a great knife show inside SMKW.  The difference is that it is not dealers or salesmen you are talking with behind th…

Started by Jan Carter

47 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by John McDowell

Swan Song

And so another great TV show passes into history. Educational, entertaining, and FAMILY ORIENTED.  I haven't been watching as long as a lot…

Started by Chuck Parham

10 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

California Stormwatch 2013 Day 2

!!News Flash!! 10/10/13 The Storm that has moved into California has brought along with it a condition most Californians were not prepared…

Started by Brad T.

2 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Craig Henry

Puma "Pig sticker" knife of Carl Newton

I am new on this website. How do I ask Carl Newton about his Puma "Pig sticker " knife? Thanks- <amnonelitzur@hotmail.com>

Started by Max Elizur

1 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Steve Hanner

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit