Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Personal, but not too (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Featured

Doing Good Things

Hey all, With all the things that go wrong in the world, with all of our imperfections & our seeming compulsions to remain modest in th…

Started by dead_left_knife_guy

1 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Just wishing all you fellow fathers a great weekend,and maybe some sharp,steel Father's Day gifts! A shoe box full of Twenties is also good.

Started by John w schmidt

10 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

25th Anniversary

On a positive note. I spent yesterday celebrating being married for 25 years, to the same woman. 

Started by Michael Squier

9 May 23, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

KnifeMaker

OK lets talk America...

Lately the government has been pissing us all off... with the recession, and political leaders taking away or rights that are in the bill o…

Started by Nick Arsenault

45 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

My grandson and his dog.

My grandson may starve but he will make sure Sawyer (the dog :)) stays fed.  There seem to be a few "old farts" like me here who may enjoy…

Started by Jack Haskins, Jr.

18 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Steve Hanner

Featured

Storm Damage

This is a few pictures of tornado damage at my house.  Fortunately the tornado was about 20 feet off the ground when it went over.  The mai…

Started by Charles Sample

11 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by John McCain

Thank you

My heartfelt thanks for your thoughts and prayers for my family as we said goodbye to my Father at 1201 am on March 30 and laid him to rest…

Started by David Selph

4 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

In Memoriam

Pray For Cindy Sample as She recovers from Surgery

Charles and Cindy we are praying for you both as Cindy spends one more night in hospital , we pray she goes home soon and recovers well. We…

Started by Terry Ray

3 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Randall Vaughn

In Memoriam

Going Through Chili Withdrawal-Please Help !!

My mom used to make chili to die for. She is now 90 and no longer remembers the recipe. I consider chili one of the major food groups, and…

Started by John McCain

5 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by John McCain

I am back!!!

Hello everyone! Sorry you didnt heard from me since. Because my laptop get BAD virus..... I brought it to the stable store. The nerd guy f…

Started by Michelle "Fingers" DellaPelle

10 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Ron Cooper

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit