Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Personal, but not too (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MY Nephews a graduate 2012

Last night I attended a graduation ceremony for my NEPHEW....TYLER. He graduated from Portsmouth West High School 2012 class but this was h…

Started by Sue OldsWidow

5 May 18, 2012
Reply by Billy Oneale

Member Spotlight - J.J. Smith III

We're all knife collectors here at iKC and though we share that passion no two of us are exactly alike, or collect in the same way, and tha…

Started by Luca Vignelli

24 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

Member Spotlight- Luca Vignelli, Brooklyn, NY

I was born in Milano, Italy on November 5th of 1962 and came to the USA the old fashioned way, with my family and all of our furniture and…

Started by Scott King

13 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Jerry Moores

Member Spotlight: Ed Imperatore

Painting of Ed Imperatore by Bruce R. T. Hakli   Who hasn't dreamed of being able throw a perfect bulls eye at a target with a fixed blade…

Started by Luca Vignelli

12 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by stephen tungate

Happy Birthday to Founder Scott King

Happy Birthday, Scott!   Somehow, sending a PM wishing you best tidings of the day did not seem enough. If you weren't all the way wherever…

Started by Jim Child

0 Jun 13, 2011

In Memoriam

Why the Member Spotlight?

As iKC continues to grow, we have decided to create this special area to feature members of our community. Our backgrounds and knife intere…

Started by Scott King

0 Mar 7, 2011

Finding Monty Bess

I retired (medically) a couple of years ago and I go to quite a few auctions & estate sales. My  main interest is old sterling but with…

Started by Larry W. Seale

5 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Steve Hanner

Im a survivor...

Greets all, Well figured I would share. In August of 07 I was diagnosed with stage 4 head and neck cancer. For those unfamiliar with stagin…

Started by Glenn K

15 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Scott King

KnifeMaker

I'm A Daddy!!!!

hey Guys, some of you know that my wife was pregnant with our first child. well she came 6 weeks early and was born on December 10, 2010!! …

Started by CaptJeff Saylor

10 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by CaptJeff Saylor

In Memoriam

Basketball Fever!

Many of you know I have four kids- while ones now in college the other three (boy & 2 girls) are into basketball in High School. The se…

Started by Scott King

0 Feb 7, 2010

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service