Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Dennis Hibar's Discussions (423)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"It's October ... that spooky month ... and can't wait to see who is carving pumpkins…"

Dennis Hibar replied Oct 1, 2023 to A new iKC calendar and a new year of knives!

104 Apr 1
Reply by Lars Ray

"September ... Labor Day coming up .... where has the year gone?!  Won't be long befo…"

Dennis Hibar replied Sep 1, 2023 to A new iKC calendar and a new year of knives!

104 Apr 1
Reply by Lars Ray

"August ... and celebrating with this Dan Graves artifact walrus ivory drop point.   "

Dennis Hibar replied Aug 1, 2023 to A new iKC calendar and a new year of knives!

104 Apr 1
Reply by Lars Ray

"July .... officially halfway through 2023.  While this Nick Weber Jackdaw is not so…"

Dennis Hibar replied Jul 1, 2023 to A new iKC calendar and a new year of knives!

104 Apr 1
Reply by Lars Ray

"It's June and this pair of Jabalí models by Italian knife maker Carlo Cavadon fit ni…"

Dennis Hibar replied Jun 1, 2023 to A new iKC calendar and a new year of knives!

104 Apr 1
Reply by Lars Ray

"Yup .... that was an inexpensive lesson learned my friend!   Knockoffs and ripoffs a…"

Dennis Hibar replied May 11, 2023 to I got caught - Knockoff Spyderco Knife

2 May 11, 2023
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

"Me too Andy!  Besides this Moki with barbed wire jigging, have a Case seahorse and d…"

Dennis Hibar replied May 1, 2023 to A new iKC calendar and a new year of knives!

104 Apr 1
Reply by Lars Ray

"Some marvelous Mokis for what I call a Moki May!!! "

Dennis Hibar replied May 1, 2023 to A new iKC calendar and a new year of knives!

104 Apr 1
Reply by Lars Ray

"Thanks J.J.  As anyone who has had cataract surgery in more recent times knows ....…"

Dennis Hibar replied Apr 24, 2023 to But I don't want to be a pirate!

6 Apr 24, 2023
Reply by J.J. Smith III

"As anyone who has had a cataract removed probably knows ... it was pretty much a bre…"

Dennis Hibar replied Apr 22, 2023 to But I don't want to be a pirate!

6 Apr 24, 2023
Reply by J.J. Smith III

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by