Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

David Mullins's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"    For a long time I carried a Case stockman but now I carry an inexpensive Rite Ed…"

David Mullins replied Oct 3, 2017 to What is it about your knife that makes it your edc.

14 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by David Mullins

"I think I have went from collection to obsession! I have collected  about everything…"

David Mullins replied Feb 13, 2017 to The Knife Collecting Hobby - Why did you ever start?

216 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Stephen L. Corley

"   I think you gave an exemplary explanation and I enjoyed it. Made me think and tha…"

David Mullins replied Feb 13, 2017 to The Knife Collecting Hobby - Why did you ever start?

216 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Stephen L. Corley

"  Good looking set-up and nice knives as well! Your Dad did right teaching you safet…"

David Mullins replied Feb 5, 2017 to Display Case

27 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Don Schriver

"   When we first moved here , we were turning the family room into a music room, but…"

David Mullins replied Feb 4, 2017 to Display Case

27 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Don Schriver

"  I was looking at display cases on ebay and came across this. My wife just gave me…"

27 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Don Schriver

"Don, that was a good choice with the file cabinet. You can store a bunch of knives t…"

27 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Don Schriver

"Nice choice, my wife bought me several cases last year and they are working good but…"

David Mullins replied Feb 2, 2017 to Display Case

27 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Don Schriver

In Memoriam

"Charles, I just saw one on Ebay..I typed in 'rough rider rifleman series' and there…"

David Mullins replied Dec 30, 2016 to Got a specific knife you are looking to buy?

124 Jan 15, 2021
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

"Jan,  They made them for , I think one year in the nineties. They (Coleman) , made s…"

David Mullins replied Dec 23, 2016 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service