Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Terry Waldele's Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Gary, silver-soldering is my preference, but only if there is absolutely no slop in…"

Terry Waldele replied Apr 22, 2010 to How do you attach a new brass guard to an old hardened blade

7 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Kevin Davey

"What a great question! I have tried filling the excess space in the slot with solder…"

Terry Waldele replied Apr 21, 2010 to How do you attach a new brass guard to an old hardened blade

7 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Kevin Davey

In Memoriam

"How about: "Disrespect Me, Disrespect My Knife." or "Collectable Knives - Utility an…"

Terry Waldele replied Feb 15, 2010 to WANTED: iKC product artwork, messages and ideas

48 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Terry Waldele

In Memoriam

"True, but they also advertise that you might have valuables worth stealing in your h…"

Terry Waldele replied Feb 15, 2010 to WANTED: iKC product artwork, messages and ideas

48 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Terry Waldele

In Memoriam

"The vests are a little spendy."

48 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Terry Waldele

In Memoriam

"Now this is a BEANIE! (See attached)"

Terry Waldele replied Feb 12, 2010 to WANTED: iKC product artwork, messages and ideas

48 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Terry Waldele

In Memoriam

"My first cut at an emblem for an iKC T-shirt"

Terry Waldele replied Feb 11, 2010 to WANTED: iKC product artwork, messages and ideas

48 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Terry Waldele

In Memoriam

"Scott, I agree with Ed's comment about the velcro closures being better than the pla…"

Terry Waldele replied Feb 10, 2010 to WANTED: iKC product artwork, messages and ideas

48 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Terry Waldele

In Memoriam

"Hi Scott, I have an idea for a T-shirt. I'm thinking of a design consisting of a gro…"

Terry Waldele replied Feb 10, 2010 to WANTED: iKC product artwork, messages and ideas

48 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Terry Waldele

"Phil, I agree with you for the most part, but I think the federal government should…"

Terry Waldele replied Jan 20, 2010 to KNIVES MADE IN ASIA, ESPECIALLY CHINA

27 May 24, 2010
Reply by Terry Waldele

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by