Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Lars Ray's Discussions (268)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Tobias! The Stockman is 4" closed. To me, the blade material and the sprin…"

Lars Ray replied Apr 9, 2015 to iKC Member in Need Request #3 - Sears Craftsman 3 Blade Folder

9 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Lars Ray

"Boom! There's the Tobias I know! Perfect - great info for me, thank you. It's always…"

Lars Ray replied Apr 9, 2015 to iKC Member in Need Request #7 - Camillus Marine Combat Knife

3 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by tim payne

"I agree with your Colonial tang stamp observation - I have not seen this one before…"

Lars Ray replied Apr 9, 2015 to iKC Member in Need Request #10 - Colonial Lock Back Folder

25 May 28, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Oh man...I had my money on the notion that this would be the one knife you had all t…"

Lars Ray replied Apr 9, 2015 to iKC Member in Need Request #8 - Ontario Folding Spec Plus Marine 50-90

4 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Ahhh...perfect! Thank you...I will heed your guidance!"

Lars Ray replied Apr 9, 2015 to iKC Member in Need Request #6 - Camillus Pilot’s Knife

7 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by tim payne

"Thanks Michael - I own all shop names on Etsy that begin with Renesans (4 total so…"

Lars Ray replied Apr 9, 2015 to iKC Member in Need Request #4 - Solingen Bowie

5 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by tim payne

"Thank you Tobias - great insights and info. The sheath looks like it does because it…"

Lars Ray replied Apr 9, 2015 to iKC Member in Need Request #6 - Camillus Pilot’s Knife

7 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by tim payne

"Oh Awesome Tobias! This is good info...I very much appreciate your feedback. Thank y…"

Lars Ray replied Apr 9, 2015 to iKC Member in Need Request #13 - Colonial Executive

2 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Lars Ray

"Oh Man! Just to be able to confirm it's an F.A. Bower is impressive! While I could f…"

Lars Ray replied Apr 9, 2015 to iKC Member in Need Request #4 - Solingen Bowie

5 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by tim payne

"No sir - no plate, no markings of any kind either. "

7 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by tim payne

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service